Character Sheet HELP!!

Chambomorrison

Hi all, I need some help with character seet. I Jedai Sentinel and I have a level of 55 but really learned very little about the game. I wonder (in short answers) and I can earn more attributes. There are some post on this forum?.

I Know to improve armor and relics can improve.

My character sheet is:

Strength 832

Presence 490

Aim 296

Cunning 195

Endurance 1933

Willpower 606

Expertice 0

Valor 0

It is necessary for a Jedai have more Aim & Cunning?

How do I earn more? "Value"

I know a lot, do not know if there is a perfect sheet but thank you very much to all and the forum.

Edited by Chambomorrison

You could use armor mods to upgrade your armor increasing your stats. Which you can purchases at mod vendors. Implants and earpieces as well. You can buy all that gear at the elite, classic... gear vendors with whichever commendation is needed. If none of that works because you are maxed up then look for holocrons which are on all planets. They increase certain stats.Valor however is gained through PvP you can easily go to PvP by clicking the symbol of your faction(Republic since you are a Jedi) on your map. If you can't find it check your interface editor incase you deactivated it from showing. However not being a Jedi Knight or Sith Warrior player, I'm not sure about aim and cunning. However cunning increases tech damage and healing. Aim Increases critical hit and damage for Ranged weapons. So increasing cunning and aim shouldn't be nessesary.

For a sentinel, you want to focus on getting strength (and endurance but strength is better).

Anything that isn't strength isn't something you should worry about getting (presence is nice but it isn't common or 'needed')

As a note: if you're a sentinel, you do not need willpower, aim or cunning. Willpower isn't nearly as good for you as strength. Aim and cunning are pretty much useless.

I know datacrons give you these anyway but the gear you're using should never have willpower, aim or cunning on it.

Edit: To avoid any misunderstanding, you're still fine to collect datacrons regardless of the stat they give you. In the case of gear, if, for example, you take some boots with cunning on them, that's a pair of boots that could've had strength on them instead. Every piece of gear you have without your main stat (strength for a sentinel) is a gear slot wasted.

Edited by I-Win-Button

Greetings:

Another thing not mentioned above in improving your stats is augmentations. Once you get the gear you want to keep, add augmentation kits and augments to them as needed to improve your gear, weapons, implants, and earpieces. I hope this helps you out.

As a Sentinel, you are always going to be filling a Damage role in groups. That means the stats you should probably aim for are:

Strength

Accuracy

Power

Surge

Technically it's not bad to get Critical as well, but because of the diminishing returns on every stat but Power, it takes an enormous amount of Power before Critical gets valuable enough to actually take it on purpose (an amount you won't hit with current gear itemization). There's a also a limit on how much Accuracy you need. The total is around 300 rating, which gives you 100% melee accuracy, or 110% force accuracy. After that you don't want any more Accuracy, as Surge is going to be more useful then.

Note that I mentioned Surge instead of Accuracy, so let's cover why:

When buying Mods & Enhancements, only certain stats will appear on them. Mods (the ones you want) will have Strength, Endurance, and either Critical or Power. You want the ones with Power. Enhancements will always have Endurance, and then either Accuracy or Surge, and also Critical or Power. (There's some other stats on enhancements, but not ones you are interested in.)

Augments can have virtually any secondary stat on them, but you either want Accuracy, Might (Strength) or Power. I prefer Might (because it's Power/Crit combined ultimately) and I'll use Accuracy augments to get to 100% melee accuracy.

PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER:

So, for the TL;DR version of this, here's what I worked on getting for my 55 Marauder (mirror of Sentinel, same gear) when I hit 55:

HILT: Advanced Might Hilt 28 x2

ARMORING: Advanced Might Armoring 28 x7

MOD: Advanced Deft Mod 28A x9 (Power)

ENHANCEMENT: Advanced Adept Enhancement 28 x7 (Surge/Power)

AUGMENT: Might Augment 28 x14 (I didn't do Artifact quality, too expensive for me)

EARPIECE: Hawkeye Advanced Closed Circuit Energy Chip (Str/End/Acc/Pwr)

IMPLANT: Hawkeye Experimental Might Package x2 (Str/End/Acc/Pwr/Crit)

RELIC: Boundless Ages / Dark Radiance

I really liked the Earpiece & Implants over the other options, simply because I get ALL my Accuracy from those three slots, enabling me to focus solely on Surge with my Enhancements. Eventually I'll get to Arkanian ear/implants from Ops, at which point I'll swap some of my augments from Might to Accuracy to stay at 100% melee accuracy.

Hope this is helpful, or at the very least you can just copy everything I did and I promise you'll hit like a MAC truck.