Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

ThePleasureman

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ilum opens up at 40. It did for me anyway. I got the message for it and it is in my starmap now.

They must have changed something cause I been on Ilum at lvl 35 (nope, not an exploit - I was looking for Zenith customization set - sadly out there vendor sells only customizations for Nadia)

Idk if that Magenta crystal is in the center. There's a bot player on the white node just harvesting it I assume. In the central of that map there's another bot player that is just looting a chest as it respawns. On my server they're both level 11s. So idk if that's the Magenta crystal or not....but bots are annoying and cheap as hell.

I hope you guys reported those bastards.

After 15 years of playing MMOs, I've found that reporting botters is a complete waste of time.

Just poor design on Bioware's part to have chest spawns in safe spots. Hopefully they'll fix it

Chests should have a guardian/s that spawns when the chest is accessed.

Chest should remain locked until that guardian/s are killed, then the chest should only be accessible by those who had attack control of the creature, to stop ninja's :rolleyes:

As my IA I can often loot a chest and get away without even agroing the Champs/Elites that are mobbed on some chests.

Hopefully in time they will implement some anti botter systems, until then all one can do is report the tool.

Edited by Disodium

Looked around Ilum some more tonight. No sign of the magenta (though I did find a datacron), and all the low levels I saw were simply botting chests (or actually running form chest to chest). At 4-6k per chest (more for the big one), I can see why they do it at lower levels.

Looked around Ilum some more tonight. No sign of the magenta (though I did find a datacron), and all the low levels I saw were simply botting chests (or actually running form chest to chest). At 4-6k per chest (more for the big one), I can see why they do it at lower levels.

Does that white adegan crystal ever become undepleted?

You reverse engineer purple crystals found in the t2 weapons (Columi) and then you craft your magenta crystal using the mats.

It's like .. retarded. Especially considering the BiS crystals ... are the purple ones that are already in the weapon.

I was under the impression that the Black-Red crystal from Rakata weapons was BiS?