Most Imps Ive ever seen in 1 wz!

EmblemElite

Yea, I was fighting you guys yesterday.

Bloody, you...are...a...challenge... but! if you weren't, that would mean you are terrible at this game. I assume you are geared to the teeth and you are running the, arguably, most powerful spec in the current meta game.

Yesterday I was queuing quite a bit and ran into Tryhard Stampede several times, I don't have any purple mods.. I should, but I am too lazy to get on my cyber tech. I am running blue mods and a couple of greens. Every game I run top of the charts on my Lethality Operative, the games I ran into you all, and got my **** pushed in, 10 death versus your maybe 2-3, i still came in 2-3rd place.

I dont know who your tropical... scoundrel is, but you guys need to slap him. The only time I ever ran into him, was when Unicorn pulled my to my death in huttball. He is playing mid tree, he level 39, I assume he doesn't have gear, because as a scrapper he only got like 150k+ (dont remember exact number) in HUTTBALL, a scrappers home and paradise. When i was running concealment to level 27, I broke 300k almost all my huttballs, now as lethality i still do, but when getting acid bathed by Unicorn I only got a mere 240k and came in 3rd.

You guys are good, You all remind me of what me and my buddies and Cell block used to do, *cough* in the 50 bracket*cough* (lol), i guess ill just have to fully twink out and show my moves.

Good luck out there, and stop focusing your "enemies" in lowbie, its a douche move, back when i used to play ranked, **** got real, it was stressful, and Lowbie was a great place to ease the nerves with a cold one. In a voidstar last night the guy with the uncensored tag had 13 deaths, i had 5 or 6.

Ok Krayshawn i wasn't going to address you , i seen your various posts in various threads , I like your enthusiasm but slow down no one knows who you are and drawing attention to yourself gets you focused. The games i seen you in you were not breaking 300k or anywhere near that i was pushing your ^%$ in. My sage is dumptruck.... Edited by donthedondon

Who are you again?

And yeah this influx of twinks is kind of ruining any hope of the new F2P'ers trying out pvp in the 50 bracket. Been playing vs them all day with my uncensored tag and getting focused like crazy every game.

I actually dropped my guild tag for lowbies, at least until I get some levels under my belt, and it is sooooo relieving not having anyone jump me either because they think I'm some unguilded scrub, or because they don't have a vendetta against my guild :p

And actually, a lot of people know who Krayshawn is, you don't because you're the newest batch of server transfers and he was gone for a little bit. I personally like the guy, he seems really cool and enthusiastic :) Though it does sadden me that you're rolling an Operative and not a scoundrel, so I need to fight you in 50's rather than fight with you :p

Ok Krayshawn i wasn't going to address you , i seen your various posts in various threads , I like your enthusiasm but slow down no one knows who you are and drawing attention to yourself gets you focused. The games i seen you in you were not breaking 300k or anywhere near that i was pushing your ^%$ in. My sage is dumptruck....

Hey man you're Dumptruck? That cool, you aight, you have beat on me with those sniping pebbles of death, lethal to all operatives... I have not played with you in any good games to be honest, Every one has those bad games and it is likely you have contributed to mine. Once I am geared hopefully our premades will fight against each other. If you shun my 300 plus games, I have several picks of over 400dps, most recently I snapped a 472dps, and when I was 16 a 387k game.

EDIT:For your information, I was not complaining about being focused, I am a squishy and am more than used to it, i have played a healer in the past, I know what getting focused could be, zephyranthes and samuraijake, i miss you guys, any way yeah so I wasn't talking about myself.

Edited by Krayshawn

I actually dropped my guild tag for lowbies, at least until I get some levels under my belt, and it is sooooo relieving not having anyone jump me either because they think I'm some unguilded scrub, or because they don't have a vendetta against my guild :p

And actually, a lot of people know who Krayshawn is, you don't because you're the newest batch of server transfers and he was gone for a little bit. I personally like the guy, he seems really cool and enthusiastic :) Though it does sadden me that you're rolling an Operative and not a scoundrel, so I need to fight you in 50's rather than fight with you :p

Hey man, I can't actually thank you for defending my honor... as i don't know who youare, gotta show that signature, but anyway, yah im back, but I won't be all IMP, i have some pub lowbies too... my vangaurd is boring now, my first game i pugged back it was just like slamming my hand and face on the keyboard to kill everyone...

I think the misconception here is, we don't do this in 50s as well.

Yeah I dont think most people know that Tryhard Stampede is made up of mostly LD50 lowbies, there the cat is out of the bag, oops. In fact, I think I maybe the only one in Tryhard Stampede who is not LD50. So to say these guys don't do the same thing to most 50 groups is a misconception.

PS Death to "Bald for Bieber" and their "I go for objectives" mantra.

Grab the expertise pack next time and you'll hit over 6k easy, http://i48.tinypic.com/21agzu1.jpg

Hey its that Xamot guy, we actually like running into Cobra in lowbies its the only time the imps put up a real fight and as one of the biggest GI Joe fans in the world love the name, where is Tomax?

Edited by EmblemElite

Hey man, I can't actually thank you for defending my honor... as i don't know who youare, gotta show that signature, but anyway, yah im back, but I won't be all IMP, i have some pub lowbies too... my vangaurd is boring now, my first game i pugged back it was just like slamming my hand and face on the keyboard to kill everyone...

Lol, i was more saying that Op should be a scoundrel :p I'm Vasyel from Prime Defense (too lazy to get a sig). You probably don't know who I am since I was still leveling when rateds first came out, but I'm active and kicking as a Scrapper in the 50 brackets :) I have messed around a bit with Dirty Fighting/Lethality, and it's really amazing for putting those big numbers up, but the pure gratification that you get from Concealment/Scrapper soo outweighs it imo.

And I have seen 17 imps filter through a Novare once, 8 of them read 0's straight across the board :/

Hey its that Xamot guy, we actually like running into Cobra in lowbies its the only time the imps put up a real fight and as one of the biggest GI Joe fans in the world love the name, where is Tomax?

Who said anything about you guys not being good in 50 bracket/rateds? where did this come from?

Lol, i was more saying that Op should be a scoundrel :p I'm Vasyel from Prime Defense (too lazy to get a sig). You probably don't know who I am since I was still leveling when rateds first came out, but I'm active and kicking as a Scrapper in the 50 brackets :) I have messed around a bit with Dirty Fighting/Lethality, and it's really amazing for putting those big numbers up, but the pure gratification that you get from Concealment/Scrapper soo outweighs it imo.

And I have seen 17 imps filter through a Novare once, 8 of them read 0's straight across the board :/

I Know YOU! and Yea, scrapper is fun as hell, i ran it to 28.

lol my brother has the name, he made a marauder with me for the funny factor.

I often find that with my limited playing time, if I pop into a terribad group already getting 3 capped or smashed in general I do insta leave. I hate getting into warzones that are already a lost cause. And if I start a wz and find all my teammates have under 14k health I am out also. I learnt my lesson on those.

Grab the expertise pack next time and you'll hit over 6k easy, http://i48.tinypic.com/21agzu1.jpg

How much expertise were you running? I have a lowbie smasher, don't get anywhere near that (usually do around 5k), but I dont run much expertise, too lazy I guess.

How much expertise were you running? I have a lowbie smasher, don't get anywhere near that (usually do around 5k), but I dont run much expertise, too lazy I guess.

None of my gear has expertise, the red pack in warzones gives you a temporary boost is all.