WTB> /roll feature

As awesome as having loot auto assigned might sound, it doesn't work too well. As a healer I got 4 peices of dps gear in 1 run... awesome. It would have been nice if I could give that gear to a guildy- but its BoP. So even though he is in the same group he still can't get an item that would have been benificla to him and the guild as a whole, and since I don't (and didn't need any of those 4 peices) it becomes useless.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't enjoy when a game thinks it is smarter than a colective group when it comes to assigning loot, and the /roll is the best way I've seen in any (*cough* every) MMO to settle any dispute between two (or more) players that need the same peice of gear.

That or let use trade BoP items to people in our group within a time period plx, which in all honesty sounds harder to impliment than a random number generator that sounds in chat.

Also before anyone mentions it as a serious idea that the clicking need/greed/pass thing should be forced onto EVERY roll- it is a bad idea since then you have 8 people that might missclick and ****-up instead of just 1 (master looter).

tldl; auto-assign gear stupid, groups/guilds should have final say, /roll solves disputes, why wasn't something as basic as a random number generator implimented at launch?

Easiest fix: Allow trade inbetween ops group within one hour, making the items BoE. I've lost count on how many times I've gotten Rakta gear that I already have, but I can't trade it to my fellow SW since it's BoP.

Seriously, how hard can it be to change the PvE gear to become BoE?

Prolly harder than we think. But also that would require them to lower the amount of gear that drops since I've noticed there is quite a bit in normal 8 mans. I would rather have nothing drop for me than getting useless gear or seing people who don't need it get it.