Black Talon Drops

hello all, i read some where that the bounty hunter pants and helmet drop on black talon were bugged. the post is a little old, but i was wondering if its true. ive beaten it a few times myself and haven't found them. any one know the verdict?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Nope. It haven't been fixed yet.
I've been looking around and by the sounds of it i think the helm isn't even a drop although i have seen post of people saying they got it bearing that in mind i only saw two people say they got it, and I've seen about five post saying they got their class legs so i'm going to go out on a limb and say that they are truly random.

I've been looking around and by the sounds of it i think the helm isn't even a drop although i have seen post of people saying they got it bearing that in mind i only saw two people say they got it, and I've seen about five post saying they got their class legs so i'm going to go out on a limb and say that they are truly random.

If I recall correctly the helm and the leggings where obtainable during the beta. After the beta ended they seems to have vanished. Only a few peoples claims to have obtained them afterwards but I haven't seen any capable of providing proof, so I must presume that they either have been removed or this is some kind of bug/glitch.

If I recall correctly the helm and the leggings where obtainable during the beta. After the beta ended they seems to have vanished. Only a few peoples claims to have obtained them afterwards but I haven't seen any capable of providing proof, so I must presume that they either have been removed or this is some kind of bug/glitch.
you've got to be joking?!? its almost been a year since release and this isn't fixed. hmm? right ok.

and BioWare wants more people to play there game?

i know its low level content but never the less it's content and should be given updates fixes just like any other flashpoint or operations.

you've got to be joking?!? its almost been a year since release and this isn't fixed. hmm? right ok.

and BioWare wants more people to play there game?

i know its low level content but never the less it's content and should be given updates fixes just like any other flashpoint or operations.

It might have been removed...

If you take a look at Mass Effect 1, the elevator glitch still persists. And how long isn't it since Mass Effect was released? If I recall correctly it was in 2007 that's 5 years ago. Mass Effect 1 plays an important role in both me2 and 3 so you can't really say it's because it's outdated...

SWTOR stills receives regular updates so if the gear wasn't just removed they might wan't to do something about it soon, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Edited by MachoLL

It might have been removed...

If you take a look at Mass Effect 1, the elevator glitch still persists. And how long isn't it since Mass Effect was released? If I recall correctly it was in 2007 that's 5 years ago. Mass Effect 1 plays an important role in both me2 and 3 so you can't really say it's because it's outdated...

SWTOR stills receives regular updates so if the gear wasn't just removed they might wan't to do something about it soon, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

They would have said if they removed anything wouldn't they? and the mass effect elevator glitch is kinda completely different in the fact that if you restart (turn off and back on) then its fixed you can do that in this case.

and yes this flashpoint maybe out dated but never the less its still content and should be given the same level (or at least some) of detail?

On another note i found the some "replacement" legs on both the imps and pubs fleet (imps in the kass comms vendor and the pubs is the taris comms vendor they both has give legs for the five sets the both the Black talon and The Esseles drop. now i say replacement loosely as i haven't seen any post/patch notes to indicate that that are replacement but they are are the right level range and as far as the helms go apparently they dropped in beta but don't now so i haven't got a clue whats happen to them i didn't play in beta i played when the game came out last year.

They would have said if they removed anything wouldn't they? and the mass effect elevator glitch is kinda completely different in the fact that if you restart (turn off and back on) then its fixed you can do that in this case.

and yes this flashpoint maybe out dated but never the less its still content and should be given the same level (or at least some) of detail?

On another note i found the some "replacement" legs on both the imps and pubs fleet (imps in the kass comms vendor and the pubs is the taris comms vendor they both has give legs for the five sets the both the Black talon and The Esseles drop. now i say replacement loosely as i haven't seen any post/patch notes to indicate that that are replacement but they are are the right level range and as far as the helms go apparently they dropped in beta but don't now so i haven't got a clue whats happen to them i didn't play in beta i played when the game came out last year.

My point about the elevator glitch is only that it isn't unusual that glitches in BioWare games persists for multiple years. It is however far more likely they just removed it from the loot tables. I got no clue why they would remove it.

If it is removed I don't know why they haven't notified us, at least I don't recall them doing so.

Edited by MachoLL