Great Hunt end = disappointing

starwarsmarsian

Attention, this contains spoilers about the end of the chapter 1 class story from the Bounty Hunter.

So, I killed the Mandalorian Killer, and returned to Dromund Kaas. I was expecting a large ceremony comparable to the end of episode IV. I enter the phase, and what do I get?

Public: like 10 dudes, no more.:mad:

Huntmaster's speech: "RRROOAARRRR ROOORR RRRRRAAAORARAOOOOORRRRRR!!!" and so on.:mad:

Seriously? SERIOUSLY!?:mad:

Come on, I won the Great Hunt! There was even more public when I won the melee thing to get the last spot in the competition thing. And... WHY IS THE HUNTMASTER A WOOKIEE????????!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Beginning Bounty Hunters, do not expect too much from the end of chapter 1.

Attention, this contains spoilers about the end of the chapter 1 class story from the Bounty Hunter.

So, I killed the Mandalorian Killer, and returned to Dromund Kaas. I was expecting a large ceremony comparable to the end of episode IV. I enter the phase, and what do I get?

Public: like 10 dudes, no more.:mad:

Huntmaster's speech: "RRROOAARRRR ROOORR RRRRRAAAORARAOOOOORRRRRR!!!" and so on.:mad:

Seriously? SERIOUSLY!?:mad:

Come on, I won the Great Hunt! There was even more public when I won the melee thing to get the last spot in the competition thing. And... WHY IS THE HUNTMASTER A WOOKIEE????????!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Beginning Bounty Hunters, do not expect too much from the end of chapter 1.

That's not the end of chapter one though.