Bads getting beat by autoshot!

JoeyDeluxe

If this dude is undefeated in ranked... why does he have no rating?

Is he 1-0?

Sounds like a beast.

I didnt know he did ranked at all, he likes to duel more than wz anyway. I do know that no matter what class he plays he owns people. 800-900k merc dps games I have seen personally when he is on Mala. He is also bad *** on his sage. I wasnt trying to insult anyone really. more pointing out someone with no sig calling someone else out.

I didnt know he did ranked at all, he likes to duel more than wz anyway. I do know that no matter what class he plays he owns people. 800-900k merc dps games I have seen personally when he is on Mala. He is also bad *** on his sage. I wasnt trying to insult anyone really. more pointing out someone with no sig calling someone else out.

so if I erased my sig, would that change who I was? I just think it sounds fun. love hunting the "unbeatables" just never seen him in a warzone.

Also heard he rides into Voidstar on a unicorn that ***** rainbows instead of the regular speeder.

Hallow you would probably do better trying to catch him on DK. And no if you erased your sig it wouldnt change who you are, its just no one would know anymore.

that would explain it. I dislike dueling. I prefer warzones, where terrain is the same for everyone, and everyone can use it. I guess the same could be said for dueling, I just find it distasteful.

but on that name issue,

What is a name, a rose by any other name would still smell as sweet.

and that is terrible paraphrasing.

Edited by AngelofCain

that would explain it. I dislike dueling. I prefer warzones, where terrain is the same for everyone, and everyone can use it. I guess the same could be said for dueling, I just find it distasteful.

but on that name issue,

What is a name, a rose by any other name would still smell as sweet.

and that is terrible paraphrasing.

Lol well I have 4 toons named imprimis and i have thought about name changing them, but then I wouldnt be imprimis when I played them.

You are a totally miss leading. Most of your damage comes from Combustible Gas Cylinder. So please put in your title that you used that because if not you sir are flat out lying. Other then that nice job line of sighting people that were too dumb not to just kill you. Edited by Soobydoo

You are a totally miss leading. Most of your damage comes from Combustible Gas Cylinder. So please put in your title that you used that because if not you sir are flat out lying. Other then that nice job line of sighting people that were too dumb not to just kill you.

I think you are failing to see the point here. I pushed 1 button..... and won. That is it. Nothing more.... nothing less. 1 button. 1 button to victory.