Will there be a dev stream “soon” about 6.0

TrixxieTriss

How about this? :)

• Livestream - We have decided to postpone our planned livestream until next week, after Celebration. This way we will have a whole lot more to talk to you about. We still plan to show Dantooine on that stream in addition to talking about... other stuff. Current plan is to have that stream next Thursday but stay tuned for specifics.

I’m looking forward to it. Hopefully there’ll be no other unseen circumstances.

• Dev Post
Eric and Dan,

Not all of us can attend the Cantina.

Any chance you guys will be doing a live dev stream soon to discuss 6.0?

As someone else pointed out, we announced before Celebration that we would do a livestream after. I will add a little more detail. We are aiming to do a recap stream later this week. Largely, we will go over the things we talked about at Celebration again if you weren't able to tune-in, and we can start addressing some questions as well!

Look for an announcement on timing in the next day or two.

-eric

Power cut permitting I'm guessing? :D

I work in the same area as Eric and BW Austin does...trust me, power cuts are real over here man.

Can't count the number of times our back up generators kicked on in the last month due to line cuts and "Maintenance".

As someone else pointed out, we announced before Celebration that we would do a livestream after. I will add a little more detail. We are aiming to do a recap stream later this week. Largely, we will go over the things we talked about at Celebration again if you weren't able to tune-in, and we can start addressing some questions as well!

-eric

Looking forward to the livestream. Hopefully we get more details as well.

-eric

Thanks Eric :D