Looking for PvE/PvP IMP Guild

Lithium-

My original server was SOAP and I have played since launch. My first guild died when the merger happened but by then I moved onto leveling pubs on fatman since it was the only active server.

I have a relatively well geared madness assassin in fully augmented rakata, campaign, and BH looking for a guild that raids week nights around 7-10pm est. Would prefer a guild already on HM EC moving towards HM TFB looking for additional DPS. I don't mind sitting out on raids I'm just tired of having to pug everything. I have tanked before and can respec into the role for raids if required.

I also enjoy PvP so when not raiding I que. Only issue is my raid days change weekly based on my work schedule. At a minimum though its usually 2 nights I'm free and during the day on weekends. I can discuss it more with any interested parties.

Any interested people shoot me a message on here or in game. Toon name is in signature.

Cheers.

My original server was SOAP and I have played since launch. My first guild died when the merger happened but by then I moved onto leveling pubs on fatman since it was the only active server.

I have a relatively well geared madness assassin in fully augmented rakata, campaign, and BH looking for a guild that raids week nights around 7-10pm est. Would prefer a guild already on HM EC moving towards HM TFB looking for additional DPS. I don't mind sitting out on raids I'm just tired of having to pug everything. I have tanked before and can respec into the role for raids if required.

I also enjoy PvP so when not raiding I que. Only issue is my raid days change weekly based on my work schedule. At a minimum though its usually 2 nights I'm free and during the day on weekends. I can discuss it more with any interested parties.

Any interested people shoot me a message on here or in game. Toon name is in signature.

Cheers.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=533754

That's our recruitmwent thread, if you're interested, pm me.