soa STILL bugged!!

Went down an OPS today "The Eternity Vault" and found out to our dismay soa is STILL bugged!! Things that happened:

1. He de-spawned at about 20% health.

2. Bit of the floor/ledge was missing so we couldn't get to the final mind trap.

3. Got flung around just as he put up his shield, landed on the bottom floor but couldn't move, see my teamates and missed out on all the loot.

BW, I'm looking for an official response off you guys, you've known about these bugs for a long while now, released patch after patch and the only thing I see fixed is jack and sh|t.

Thanks.

Didn't have any of those issues tonight luckily.. however we get stuck in combat after he is dead which is pretty annoying.

This one happened to us tonight too. And with two party members dead, we couldn't rez them.

We have confirmed yesteray with our guild that Soa randomly may despawn around 20% hp in the middle of Stage 3.

We also had a raid member that got mind trapped at the end of stage 2 and while he should have died he was alive but somehow bugged and was not able to collect loot or dmg/heal.

Edited by Ephesia

Soa despawn happens when Soa has aggro on a person in a mind trap. Soa can't hit them, so he evade bugs and resets.

That may well be one of the things which makes him do it. But we have found it also happens if you accidentally push him past 30% while someone is in the air.