Best crafting skill for Bodyguard?

albynomonk

I personally am going with Armstech for my crafting profession and scavenging and underworld trading as the gathering ones to benefit armstech.

Don't take underworld trading, go Investigation or you won't be able to craft certain blues/purples for your BH. I learned this in my first beta weekend.

######

As for Biochem, I think it is a safe bet for now. I talked with a level 400 Armstech/Bio/Armor from a full beta account and he let me know that he was actually going Biochem at release. Armtech will keep your barrel good throughout the game but at level 50 you will get more benefit from Biochem for now.

Biochem allows you to fill your implant slots with good items. It is easier to find good weapons while leveling than good implants, this will give you an edge in PvE and PvP. You can also fill your companions with nice implant gear. Not to mention the med packs, stems and other benefits of having Biochem.

This isn't to say that an epic crafting recipe for Armstech wont drop :p But Biochem outweighs Armstech for now, imo.

Biochem or Cybertech will be on my Main/primary/secondary alts. I don't want to micro manage my consumables.

I intend to roll biochem on my BH, then an IA with Cybertech. Then once I get my surname from the legacy system I'll roll up a bunch of alts and let them cook in a cantina for rested experience. After they're done cooking I'll use Cybertech to slot their items with purple mods and pump them full of the goodstuff from biochem. :D

Don't take underworld trading, go Investigation or you won't be able to craft certain blues/purples for your BH. I learned this in my first beta weekend.

But you need underworld trading for materials for blue and purple recepies.

I'm going with Cybertech personally. I find it very fitting to my cyborg!