2 broken class quests

Migrayn

The fall of house cortess and chaos on a broken world are both broken. THey both say to use my ship holoterminal. When I do watcher 2 just says get back to my ship.

I have finished chapter 1 and that is what she says at the end. I think it is messed up since I finished that one before the cortess one somehow.

Also vector went from guest to companion back to guest after I did chapter 1.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this. Support is of no use and i can't go any further in my story since they are both class quests.

The response I got from customer support is they can't help and to look at future patch notes for a fix.

This is most disheartening. I can't continue with the games main story due to this issue and all they can say is sorry try again in the future.

This happens when you have 2 quests that both currently require the use of the Holoterminal.

To fix this, RESET one of them (reset button next to the probably greyed out abandon button in the quest log). This should revert one of them to a stage before needing the holoterminal, freeing it up for use by the other quest.

Hope it helps.

Edited by dekey

hmm i don't remember seeing a reset button but will look again. The odd thing is this occurred on the first quest before the 2nd one needed the holoterminal.

When the first one got stuck the same time vector went back to being a guest, I moved on to the next class quest. Now that one is stuck too.

hmm i don't remember seeing a reset button but will look again. The odd thing is this occurred on the first quest before the 2nd one needed the holoterminal.

When the first one got stuck the same time vector went back to being a guest, I moved on to the next class quest. Now that one is stuck too.

If the quest you're referring to is Assassins Fortress, it's knackered. Reset still works though.

Thanks for the reset tip. I had to fumble around going back and forth to the 2 planets to get them both reset, but I finially got them reset. I was able to push the one forward and now have to redo a big step on the first quest that got stuck.

Hopefully this will give vector back as a companion as well.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Having the same issue... I can continue the main story, but I cannot complete the pre-chapter 1 Alderann quest to get Vector back from being a 'guest'. I've reset the mission at least 5 times now at different points to no avail. Hopefully I will have some luck with customer support. :mad: