PvP Tricks

RayGonJinn

So I've seen some nice tactics in PvP...

In Voidstar I've seen Sniper/Gunslinger apply Plasma Probe/Incendiary Grenade on 1 door and check the other. And doing the same in Civil War to keep the other team from capping when their teams forces are getting low. Putting it on the turret controls when their health gets around 25%. The AoE keeps enemy players from being able to cap. & Capping in while in Cover. ! second away from capping and luckly that Sentinel/Marauder can't leap to you.

In Huttball I've seen 1 Sentinel/Marauder pop their transcendence to get the tank to the ball while a Sage/Sorc & Sentinel/ Marauder took the upper ramps, The Sage/Sorc Pulled the tank (that he had pre-targeted in the beginning of the match because he knew what tank was getting the ball) to the upper ramps and their Sent/Mar used their Transcendence (2nd Transcendence) to rush the ball into the endzone. Happened twice. Poetry in Motion...

For those solo guards who like to stand outside of the hut in Novare Coast at the Eastern & Western Emplacements. An Assassin/Shadow Force pulls another player to the edge and Force Waves the off the edge and the Assassin/Shadow Force speeds to cap.

What neat/annoying tactics happen on your server?

Edited by RayGonJinn

In Voidstar I've seen Sniper/Gunslinger apply Plasma Probe/Incendiary Grenade on 1 door and check the other. And doing the same in Civil War to keep the other team from capping when their teams forces are getting low. Putting it on the turret controls when their health gets around 25%. The AoE keeps enemy players from being able to cap. & Capping in while in Cover. ! second away from capping and luckly that Sentinel/Marauder can't leap to you.

In Huttball I've seen 1 Sentinel/Marauder pop their transcendence to get the tank to the ball while a Sage/Sorc & Sentinel/ Marauder took the upper ramps, The Sage/Sorc Pulled the tank (that he had pre-targeted in the beginning of the match because he knew what tank was getting the ball) to the upper ramps and their Sent/Mar used their Transcendence (2nd Transcendence) to rush the ball into the endzone. Happened twice. Poetry in Motion...

For those solo guards who like to stand outside of the hut in Novare Coast at the Eastern & Western Emplacements. An Assassin/Shadow Force pulls another player to the edge and Force Waves the off the edge and the Assassin/Shadow Force speeds to cap.

hah, last one just happened to me on my guardian today. Luckily help've come very soon. But yeah, now i'm going to position myself so that i couldn't be pulled to the edge.

I'm not knocking you here, but all of these tactics are months old. :p

Nolvare coast vs 8 rage juggernuats in WH gear , we all clustered at the fight on nolvare for mid , they used smash all at once and about 6 teamates died in 1 hit from the aoe damage. We where dying after the match , about how funny it was

Edited by MindgameZ

Huttball is so easy to win that I don't understand why people don't.

Send all stealths to enemy zone. Grab the ball. Run down into pit. Pass to anyone in the opponent's endzone.

LOL! And they do it all the time,of course they are also in premade vs PUG. I PUG a lot usualy we lose in 3-4 mins. So much fun, we are lucky BW has the best PvP dev team in the world. What would we do if they were not the best? I don't even dare to think about it.

Edited by sauerkraut

LOL! And they do it all the time,of course they are also in premade vs PUG. I PUG a lot usualy we lose in 3-4 mins. So much fun, we are lucky BW has the best PvP dev team in the world. What would we do if they were not the best? I don't even dare to think about it.

Yes! Because its biowares fault you choose not to group with friends! :D

Yes! Because its biowares fault you choose not to group with friends! :D

You're not very polite for a polite assassin. :D

But you are a correct assassin... of course it's Bioware's fault he's not playing the game as intended. He should be put into a guild immediately upon character creation and a group as soon as he logs in.

He pays $15 a month dammit!!! Why should he have to do all the work?!?!!? :D

You're not very polite for a polite assassin. :D

But you are a correct assassin... of course it's Bioware's fault he's not playing the game as intended. He should be put into a guild immediately upon character creation and a group as soon as he logs in.

He pays $15 a month dammit!!! Why should he have to do all the work?!?!!? :D

That's the thing about choices. You choose whether or not to form your own premade. ;)