How to reroll. (High Score List)

Tifadore

Hello.

Are you like me? Starting up your character nr. 6 or so? Well, here are the tips to make your game experience less "repetitive", where you only have to do the quests you want.

First: Make character, get it to lvl 10.

Write /who 10, 11 or 12.

Whisper thouse you want to team with: "Hey, you want to do Black Talon? Pritty Pwees? *Puppy eyes*"

Do this instance until lvl 13.

My and couple of friends of mein started a local competition.

It's called "Can You Beat My Instance Time, Noobie?" where you put in your fastes clear at what average lvl of the members in the group. You can put your high score right here!

Now you do your class quest, and whatever other quests you want, and can skip all that rubish you've done 3 times before.

Once done with class quests at Dromun Kaas, you're prob. lvl 15. Great! Let's go hammer station:

Write /who 16, 17 or 18.

Whisper thouse you want to team with: "Hey, you want to do Hammer Station? You'll get free cookie! *Cookie monster munching*"

Remember to do different comments for different gear when picking up the quest.

Do it until lvl 17.

Complete class quest at Balmora. (Before they become gray.)

Continue with Hammer, or go Athiss, and continue grinding instances into eternity!

Let's see how good this list becomes! To Glory!

Edited by Tifadore

I think they may have nerfed it a bit with a recent patch, but I always make sure to do my space combat dailies on my alts. They're pretty solid XP for how fast you can get them done. Each daily is typically 2 space missions and give around 15k XP last time I checked, plus the XP from the individual missions themselves and for kills during the missions, etc.

Also, use rested XP! Make sure that you log out in cantinas, and if you run out of rested bonus, level a different alt for a while to maximize your XP from time spent. You actually gain a fair bit of XP from kills as long as you're rested, so if you're looking to minimize how much content you grind through repeatedly, rested bonus can help a lot to get the most out of the ones you have to do.

Less repetitive and you suggest grinding flashpoints..... man that's so boring! :eek:
I find flashpoints, space missions and warzones to be WAY more fun than ramming through the empty planets over and over. And yes I have 2 lvl 50 characters, one 45, 33 and starting another one soonish.

What would be great is to play through planets and heroics and FPs with the same person (preferably pair up or group up with people that do/don't skip dialogue). Hard to find someone to do that with these days - they just want their heroics done so they can be free of the burden of grouping.

Less repetitive and you suggest grinding flashpoints..... man that's so boring! :eek:

you can get flashpoint groups together? Wow..what server are you on? fatman?

Its damn near IMPOSSIBLE to get groups for lowb flashpoints, only time iv done flashpoints is hardmodes at 50...