TY so much for bringing SOME servers down in the middle of progress

SOME servers going down ... SOME guilds being able to raid, while others CANNOT ... so much for competitive progression raiding ... TY SO *********** VERY MUCH.

Competitive progression raiding on swtor? Are you crazy?

SOME servers going down ... SOME guilds being able to raid, while others CANNOT ... so much for competitive progression raiding ... TY SO *********** VERY MUCH.

It's not like some people already had 55s in moments of the patch... oh wait.

Also lol @ competitive progression in swtor:rak_03:

This round of progression isn't competitive. I mean, my hat is off to those who have cleared HM S&V already, but we all know that progression right now is more about which guild has the faster power levelers. That's not raid progression, it's just grinding. Basically, the first guilds to get 8 solid people at 55 are going to get the first kills.

Save your competitive spirit for NiM TfB, when we're all on equal footing w.r.t. gear and level.

This round of progression isn't competitive. I mean, my hat is off to those who have cleared HM S&V already, but we all know that progression right now is more about which guild has the faster power levelers. That's not raid progression, it's just grinding. Basically, the first guilds to get 8 solid people at 55 are going to get the first kills.

Save your competitive spirit for NiM TfB, when we're all on equal footing w.r.t. gear and level.

hope your server goes down while others raid ... see how you feel about it ...

Stop acting like a little brat and find something else to do.

Stop acting like a little brat and find something else to do.

1+

Damn there is so many whiners on these forums, do you think bioware planned this?

And do you maybe think because of your whiny *** didnt get to play they should take down the other servers that was functional since you couldnt play?