Togruta Playable Race

LethalOmen

• 1 month later...

/Signed

Propably there would be clip trough issues, I don't doubt it. BUT if I could play Togruta I couldn't care less about them. They just have to make two models for headthingies, one in-body for light gear and one that doesn't clip with heavier armoring:o

I'd love to make a poll on who thinks what race would be most popular, but we cant make them=/

I still would love to see Togruta as a playable race, I'd buy it the moment it came out, and roll a new toon and/or race change!

We had threads in the past in which the OP counted the votes basically himself that where made in the thread... Togruta were the most popular. And I personally also hope BioWare is already working on them!

I can deal with any possible clipping issues if they become playable. Many clipping issues in game that have to be over looked anyways.

Make this happen Bioware. I even have a free slot set aside for this.

i think i remember reading that somewhere too, i didnt know bioware was afraid of challenges xD only take the easy road to make money=/

Yeah, but why do they keep citing that as why they won't add Togruta? We already have 'clipping issues' with the Twi'Lek characters, but that doesn't stop players from playing as them. So why not just go ahead and add Togruta already, please?

I've been waiting to see them get added ever since seeing the variety of styles that the Togruta NPC's have appeared in.

I cant understand the decision from Bioware. I mean okay Cats... wow, cats:mad:

I think they try to go allways a far different way, as the kaon do....

Let us see... huu... Yoda, Luke, Han, Lea, Boba Fett mhh???. All heros for the first/ second Generation of Star Wars fans...

But we are living in 2014 and a new Hero rised to a big Popstar, I mean, who dosnt know about Ahsoka Tano? She is the future Luke Skywalker...

That is a fact and not even for our Kidz, for the parents, as well...

I try to understand, but i cant...

Very important to know. The US People (god bless them all) stay very close to the whole Entertainment Machine. If you want as a Game Company more customers, particular if you have THE merchandise in your hand, than make it possible, that they can stay very close to ther heros.

No Togruta as Playable class, even from the beginning was a big misstake... Bioware lerned about ther misstakes... they show us, how they did... and gave us cats>.<

• 3 months later...
I dispise ashoka, I would rather see Kel-dor as a playable race first. Seeing that voice modulation is attached to certain helmets, they can speak basic in a modulated voice. A lesser known race that would be pretty cool is the Feeorin from lok, those who know, this was the race Nym was part of. That would be killer. If I hear her say skyguy or artooy one more time, I may go darkside just to hunt her. lol Edited by Anakoni

• 3 weeks later...
I don't like Ahsoka and I'm not a huge fan of Shaak Ti, but I would love to see Togruta as the next race. They look amazing. They're humanoid enough while still being alien, there's plenty of color/pattern customization options, and they just look cool. :D