[Rep] <Sand Panthers> is now recruiting for roleplaying and ops!

Flyceratops

The <Sand Panthers> (warning: page contains swearing) are a Republic guild which has been around for approximately no time at all; it exists because the founder, Vertan (Ebon Hawk US), tried to find a place with a laid-back and censor-free environment which actively participated in operations and roleplaying. Since, after extensive searching, a guild with this philosophy did not seem to exist, he created the Sand Panthers (named after the Corellian Sand Panther because f**k yeah.).

Our major focuses are supposed to be, as mentioned above, competitive operations groups and roleplaying with a fun and original storyline with lots of room for expansion. We'll take players of any level and any role, though no promises can be made for operation slots until we actually see you play.*

*My intention is to eventually begin hardmode ops, but since the guild is brand new, we have a serious lack of 50s - much less anyone interested in ops - so this may be a while!

The goal is to create a unique atmosphere in which members can have conversations ranging from the ridiculous to serious, and the topics of discussion may be offensive to some members. If you are easily offended, you will not be happy here; this guild fits with a very specific group - people who do not react too intensely when offended and who can at the very least tolerate people who they disagree with. If you aren't a part of this group, we're not for you.

We accept all levels and all classes, as long as there is at least some interest in roleplaying - we don't discriminate! ;)

To find out more, check out our guild site or send a tell in-game to Vertan on The Ebon Hawk.

We no longer accept players under the age of 15. If you are 14 or below, you are not eligible to join the Sand Panthers; we apologize for any inconvenience!

Edited by Flyceratops

To those interested, there is now a thread on our guild forums detailing how I want to be running our guild's overarching storyline for roleplaying.

The goal is to have an overarching storyline with an official 'guild canon', which is able to be added to by smaller groups of guildies on side missions/subplots or larger groups when we do bigger roleplaying stuff, allowing every possible style and role to be played through with the story.

See the actual thread here.

Edited by Flyceratops

Speaking as a returning player who was looking for a fun group with whom I could play, you should definitely join. This is a very friendly group and we love to meet new people, and rob them. I mean, umm. Give them cake? Yup, that's it. Also we have a vent server now, info is on the guild site. Can't wait to meet you in game, join us, and together we can rule the galaxy as fath... *Ahem* That is to say, come play with us!

• 2 weeks later...

We ended up having to postpone our first guild RP meeting for another time that is to-be-determined (as it turns out, not asking your actual guild members what good times are for guild meetings for them results in nobody actually being online), and I ended up doing a little bit of a revamp. Episode 0: Reboot will begin sometime next week in all likelihood, and there's some interesting plans for the future. :)

We can always use more players, of course. /whisper Vertan or check out or site for more info. :)