The <Prophecy of the Fatman> & <The Fatman's Prophecy>!!

MOPSFounder

We were on today trying to down The Primal Destroyer (which happened to be down, sadly :() and tried raiding a SM Operation. We couldn't get an Ops Group up due to other 50s working on PvP and doing other things, and we also had many pre-50 players online today.

For those of you at or near 50—we'd love to have you so this doesn't happen again, but we're still recruiting players of any level!

Good night, folks! :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Statement: The <Prophecy of the Fatman> is a friendly, active and dedicated PvP/PvE guild recruiting players of any playstyle, level, skill and class! We're also looking for more leaders! If you'd like to join and/or are interested in being an officer, pst me for more info. :rak_04:

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the inactivity! Tons of real life issues prevented me from posting here in the thread.

As the General Chat recruitment posts usually go: The <Prophecy of the Fatman> is a friendly, active & dedicated PvP/PvE guild recruiting players of any play style & skill! We'd like some more lv. 50 players and leaders, and we have a GB, Vent & website! Pst me for more info! :p

As always, this guild is always open to recruiting. I was gone for around 16 days and we only lost around 6 to 8 peeps, but we've come around and recruited more who'd be willing to partake in this guild's progression! We could surely use more endgamers to help us progress both in PvP and PvE, and we could use more players who'd be interested in being high leaders of the guild!

Ranks do count, but they give you a sense of accomplishment. Having a structure of leaders vs. officers vs. the regular actives vs. the casuals will really help polish what this guild will do and accomplish together. In no way will I have any extreme bossy leaders, as I'm looking forward to everyone working together, having fun and accomplishing their goals here in these guilds!

:)

With activity now increasing bit by bit with my return, I urge you all to come join these guilds! We're trying for a PvP team to be setup that will run for 3 days of the week so we cater to a larger audience. Since my sleeping schedule will change to the daytime, I also figured I could start a team for raiding, PvP or both during the late night hours.

These guilds are still looking for friendly and active players and it doesn't matter what play style you are, we'll cater to you as best as possible. A few of us are already geared, some of us are getting geared and others are leveling up so we have players around all checkpoints in progression.

Please do contact me if you'd be interested! You can PM me through in-game or on the website, post in this thread, send me an email or send me a /whisper! :)

Statement: This is a reminder that this guild is a friendly, helpful & active PvP/PvE guild recruiting players of any play style & skill. We have SM Ops runs 3 days of the week and players grouping for PvP/WZs. You can contact me anyway you'd like for more info!

/HK-47 :p

• 2 weeks later...

It's 12am EST and we still got lots of peeps online! We're an active community just trying to find our way throughout the galaxy. We regularly do SM and HM Ops and group up for many dailies. I'm currently one of the most geared players in the guild and I'm trying to get a RWZ team going, but it's just been so difficult to set something up since most of those with WH+ gear can't be as active as they used to be.

This community of guildies is just really friendly and we're all laidback. We can turn into General Chat sometimes but with a "PG-13" rating. We debate, but flamers and trolling is really nonexistent.

Our guild also has a rank progression to designate those who are trial members, new members, regular members, active and contributive members, and members who hold officer and leader ranks. These ranks do not divide us, however. Many of us know each other and we just love helping other peeps and grouping up. We really love taking new peeps in, welcoming them, and catch them up to speed in the game or just bring them up to a level where their skill can exceed much farther than it already is.

I do hope you consider joining this guild—and a guild that just so happens to be one of the biggest Pub guilds on this server, with some decent-to-good premades in PvP. :)

Edited by MOPSFounder

I joined Prophecy of the Fatman after the pre-lauch fansite guild I was in completely fell apart, and it has been one of the best decisions I've made! The guild has a great, causal atmosphere and there are always people on- grouping for sub and 50 pvp, people around to run HM with, and we are working on getting raid team(s) going.

We have some great members and an excellent leader!

Kaune - 50 Commando

As you can see, we got players who are really enjoying their stay in our guild. I just hope you ask other players in the guild their experience with us (which I can guarantee will be positive!) and see whether or not you'd like to join. We're always accepting new players for PvP WZs, Open World PvP, PvE Operations, dailies, and other special events we'll be doing in the guild. :)

This guild is becoming much larger than I expected it to be. Today we had an Operations group running (I believe it was for HM EV) along with 2 WZ groups (one 8-man; one 4-man). That's just... really insane, to be honest! :eek:

I'd also like to clarify that my guild never zerg-invites players. Though we are large and still growing, many of the players that make up this community are friends of friends, my friends, or those interested in joining a guild. We take pride in introducing ourselves if it's someone looking for a guild, talk to them about our guild and see if this guild really clicks with what they're looking for. The number of members who do end up quitting the guild is very low and almost nonexistent, too, so I have to say everyone in our guild besides the few percentage that ends up leaving is extremely content with the guild.

Those that are interested in joining the guild also happen to come from other dead guilds or just came back into the game. I believe they see this guild as a great place to be because chat is always flourishing with socialization and grouping and that the guild has a huge TeamSpeak 3 server to utilize. Not only that, this guild pretty much serves as a beacon of what The Fatman represented during the game's elder days (obviously this is only intended to those who manually transferred to The Fatman ;)).

It's just a huge honor to own a guild that has made many really happy to play the game. :)

Edited by MOPSFounder

This is a wonderful guild, with a great player community. The guild chat is always full of jokes and good times. They provide a great atmosphere for causal less experienced players, like myself, to learn and improve their play style. Just had an epic time doing HM KP for the first time with the guild, and learned as i went along. All and all 5 stars all around!

Kalenn- 50 Shadow