Colicoid War Games

The turrets aren't 100% impossible to figure out, my point is that it isn't intuitive, it's poorly designed, and not fun. The number of turrets there are, and the number you're supposed to use should be the same. Pushing basically any button other than left/right shouldn't dismount you. The turrets should be positioned in such a way as to facilitate the right way of doing it, not make it more of a pain. You shouldn't lose all control over firing. I could go on for another couple minutes.

As I've said previously, the winning formula seems to be a small percentage of the group needs to use the vehicle (which has an interface designed to make it clear and easy to use) to accomplish a specific task, while the rest of the group can continue to do the jobs they're accustomed to. This eliminates the feeling of "I am being FORCED to do this thing I don't want to do", because somebody else could use the vehicle if you're just really not feeling it that day.

I too enjoyed this one several times both the turrent portion and the later portal puzzles, very fun. As far as the turrents go, yea an initial explanation would be helpfull to a group in which non have ever partcipated before. My prefered method and by no means the only one is to have

a healer on the boxes to cntr with the 2 on either side of the vacant turrent increase fire zone appropriately to cover. Also note no clicking is involved within the turrent it will auto-fire just move side to side and line up targets.as far as the puzzles go force push and the commando BOING! skill is hellla fun here

Edited by BMBender

I enjoyed the flashpoint, but the turrets need a better firing mechanism because it doesn't seem possible atm with turrets facing outwards. We did it with heals.

The puzzles are enjoyable but maybe there should be something for the people trapped with the buttons to do instead of stand there like lemons.

I liked this Flashpoint a lot. It's the first one that isn't just tank n spank and move out of clearly visible red rings on the floor.. Most of the bosses before Colicoid War Game you don't even have to move out of stuff. You can just nuke. So if you don't like the challenge then don't play this flashpoint. I had to skip a lot cause they were to easy aswell..

And with tacts you do the flashpoint very quickly..