Maintenance: July 16th, 2019

EricMusco

If you don't have it, before contacting CS, log in to the char that got the achievement, and it should be there, it's what happened to me. Logged in, didn't have it, but then logged in to the char that got it, and the title appeared, at the end of the list

Reposted as you didn't say you tried it ;)

ive relogged about 7 times today it didnt work ;)

If you don't have it, before contacting CS, log in to the char that got the achievement, and it should be there, it's what happened to me. Logged in, didn't have it, but then logged in to the char that got it, and the title appeared, at the end of the list

Reposted as you didn't say you tried it ;)

Mate I did reported it almost 2 months ago, and the answer I got was

"We reported it as a bug, here you can watch for the upcoming patch fixes."

Guess what, still isnt' fixed.

My guild won Dantooine the first time it was available. A small number of people were granted the achievement automatically after this week's patch. Most in guild have not gotten the achievements. Tickets have met with mixed success with some people being granted "Conqueror of Dantooine" and "Pirate Incursion" and some just getting the first. I have provided screenshots as proof for some people who CS initially said had not met the weekly 15k.

We had 528 characters that reached their weekly 15k. Have you finished granting the achievement or is the script running super slowly?

Should I just post the video privately somewhere and send it to CS so they can grant it to each account shown or should I split the entire thing into a long series of screenshots and get my guild members to send more tickets to customer services?

Is there any progress on granting the achievements for those missing them after the first fix? I can attest personally that the reward granting failed to reach everybody as I am the guild leader and I did not get the Conqueror of Dantooine or Pirate Incursion achievements. I definitely reached my weekly. I could push the issue for my own achievements by submitting tickets but I've intentionally left it so I can monitor if the retro-achievement granting script is going to kick in.

What I've heard is that guilds who conquered Dantooine the first time it arrived have been having this problem whilst those who conquered it the second time have not. Some have suggested that we "just conquer it again" but since we've been let down twice already, how many times are we supposed to do it? "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" :)

I've had several guild members post back to say that CS have refused stating they did not reach the goal or were not in the guild. Based on the CS replies it definitely seems some do not understand how the CQ system works. I've given each guild member that requested help screenshots showing that they did earn enough points and they were in guild. Waiting to see if they will have their ticket decisions reversed. Lots of other guild members have given up without even submitting tickets as they've seen the way CS has responded. This is what one of my guild members received:

I am [redacted], from the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service Team.

I took good note that you did not receive retroactively a "Conqueror of Dantooine" after patch 5.10.4

I am afraid I cannot assist on that occasion.

Looking at your eligibility,

My logs show you exited previous guild to join Stroke My Wookie at Tue, 04 Jun 2019 18:07:05 GMT when

the conquest had already started.

A window of one hour is granted between Tuesday 17 and 18 hours to allow the players to change guild,

according to the conditions provided by the note of version 5.9.2 of 27/08/2018:

https://www.swtor.com/fr/patchnotes/872018/mise-jour-5.9.2-galactic-legend

Read in particular "General" section of this release note:

-The end of the conquest evaluation period will now start on Tuesday at 17:00 GMT (instead of Monday at

18:00 GMT) and will last one hour (instead of 24 hours).

Guilds must commit to a planetary conquest no later than 6 pm GMT on Sunday (instead of 6 pm GMT on

Monday). "

I checked all other characters that played a conquest for that week, but none wre in a winning Team for that

achievement.

I can anticipate your disappointment, but I remain close by for any other issue you may have.

What a mess. The patch note they refer to has nothing to do with when people join the guild or reach their weekly goal. There is no "join the guild" cut-off conquest wise. We've had people join on a Monday evening who earned their points and got the achievements. The only cut-offs that I've read about are (1) you have to be in the guild when the CQ ends and the next one begins and (2) you have to login to the character you won with within 3 days of that CQ ending (used to be mentioned on an in-game tooltip).

What a mess. The patch note they refer to has nothing to do with when people join the guild or reach their weekly goal. There is no "join the guild" cut-off conquest wise. We've had people join on a Monday evening who earned their points and got the achievements. The only cut-offs that I've read about are (1) you have to be in the guild when the CQ ends and the next one begins and (2) you have to login to the character you won with within 3 days of that CQ ending (used to be mentioned on an in-game tooltip).

That happened before definetly.

I was not part of the guild when a conquest started but joined thursday or so, finished my goal and did not get the achievment (happened months ago)

CS answer was "you were not in when the conquest started so you're not eligible".

For this time's Dantooine (conquered it first week) I sent a ticket stating my character's name (which had been in the guild before start of conquest) asking to be granted both Pirate Incursion and Conqueror of Dantooine.

I got the answer "Sorry for that. Yes I can verify you are eligible, next time you log in you will have both achievments"

yet I heard from other guild members who got none or only the Conqueror achievment (but not the Pirate incursion one, looking forward to a smart BW employee confirming how that is possible :cool: )

So my only conclusion is... Train your CS reps better or at least have them read the same guidebook ?

That happened before definetly.

I was not part of the guild when a conquest started but joined thursday or so, finished my goal and did not get the achievment (happened months ago)

CS answer was "you were not in when the conquest started so you're not eligible".

For this time's Dantooine (conquered it first week) I sent a ticket stating my character's name (which had been in the guild before start of conquest) asking to be granted both Pirate Incursion and Conqueror of Dantooine.

I got the answer "Sorry for that. Yes I can verify you are eligible, next time you log in you will have both achievments"

yet I heard from other guild members who got none or only the Conqueror achievment (but not the Pirate incursion one, looking forward to a smart BW employee confirming how that is possible :cool: )

So my only conclusion is... Train your CS reps better or at least have them read the same guidebook ?

Thanks for your post ! I'm one of the members that recieved only the Conqueror achievement and not the Pirate incursion. I've written 3 tickets and had for only anwer "I can't grant "Pirate Incursion" based on the Studio decision, write to the devs". I don't understand how it's even possible since members recieved it. It's really unfair to see that even if you play the same way than your mates, you don't receive the same reward based on the decision of the employee that anwsered you...

Had another customer services droid tell another of my guild members they were not eligible even when I gave them screenshots showing they had multiple characters in the guild who scored across the 15k line:

My name is William. Thanks for contacting the Star Wars: The Old Republic customer service team concerning the Missing Achievement

I’ve replied to your ticket in-game, you’ll find the answer below too.

Looks like you had exited the old Guild which has a similar name to join the "Stroke my Wookie" guild at the evening of 4th June after the week had started. You see to be eligible you have to be in the guild at the time when the Conquest week starts which is Tue at 00:00 GMT.

For any further queries with Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, you can always contact us or check our website : https://www.swtor.com/

Just to let you know, I have to close your ticket for you to see my reply but closing the ticket does not mean your issue is resolved.

You are more than welcome to send in another one if you have additional information or issues

Once again thank you for contacting the Star Wars: The Old Republic customer service team.

So this is how it works. They give verdicts which show they don't understand how conquest works and then close the ticket so you have to start the process again with another CS droid.

The thing about them only granting the Conqueror of Dantooine achievement to some people and not the 2nd achievement for completing your weekly goal is another sign that they have no idea how CQ works :rolleyes:

My experience: I had left the guild that won Dantooine on our server so I didn't get the retroactive achievements automatically, I filed a ticket.

Within 24 hours CS responded and granted the Conqueror of Dantooine achievement.

They did not however grant the Pirate Incursion achievement, which should have been. I went to update the ticket (as per their emailed ticket response) and got the 'ticket cannot be updated at this time' nonsense, so I filed a new one. Said that the event was active while Dantooine was invadeable so it stands to reason that if I earned Conqueror, I should get that one.

Within 24 hours of the 2nd ticket I was granted Pirate Incursion.

An unnecessary hassle but at least I got them. PS Bioware - fix your cannot update ticket bs that's a bad customer service experience.

Edited by michaelcshow