Making money through biochem

Shinwon

Hello, I have two characters with 400 biochem. However, I find myself relatively cash strapped at times. I read on the forums that selling implants is a good way to make money.

Is there a good way to go about doing this? Do you have any good tips/tricks? What are popular implants in general? Thanks!

there's no real money to be made in crafting especially biochem.. Just sell your biochem and diplomacy mats. If you do choose to craft implants just don't try to sell command (presence) augments. Check the gtn and try and find an implant others aren't making. Then try and make some creds before some kid comes in and starts selling them at dirt cheap prices Don't bother selling exotech stims, they usually selll for less than the mats even when accounting for crits.

Don't bother selling exotech stims, they usually selll for less than the mats even when accounting for crits.

Depending on your server, this is not true at all. I made about 1.5 million last week on them. Granted that's an extreme amount since I had built up a good amount of radioactive paste inventory, but still, saying "don't bother" isn't always the rule. I make a lot of profit on them.

Depending on your server, this is not true at all. I made about 1.5 million last week on them. Granted that's an extreme amount since I had built up a good amount of radioactive paste inventory, but still, saying "don't bother" isn't always the rule. I make a lot of profit on them.

you may have made 1.5 million but probably could have made 1.4 - 1.6 mil by selling the mats

you may have made 1.5 million but probably could have made 1.4 - 1.6 mil by selling the mats

I tend to agree with this. At least on my server, there is a large number of Biochems competing for the Exotech market. I can only move stims and adrenals quickly if I price them low enough that there is a pretty narrow profit margin.

Yet I can sell radioactive paste quickly.

Several people have found a good niche in Biochem that they can really move product on (e.g. sub implants), but I haven't been so lucky. On the other hand, all those Biochems need mats for their stuff so the demand stays pretty high for mats.