(spoilers) zomg teh troopar plot twistz (spoilers)

JornFalm

For real though, am I the only one who was really thrown for a loop when the rest HAVOC squad decided to break off from the Republic?

I must say, at only level 13, the story has already taken an amazing turn, and I expect much more of the same great storytelling from Bioware later on in the game both as a Trooper and the other classes I decide to play.

I did have a question aside from this though, Jorgen wishes to speak to me in private... How to I accomplish this?

For real though, am I the only one who was really thrown for a loop when the rest HAVOC squad decided to break off from the Republic?

I must say, at only level 13, the story has already taken an amazing turn, and I expect much more of the same great storytelling from Bioware later on in the game both as a Trooper and the other classes I decide to play.

I did have a question aside from this though, Jorgen wishes to speak to me in private... How to I accomplish this?

As for the amazement level of the game, you have much more cool stuff coming :D

And as for your question, you need to go to the "rest zone" a cantina for instance and then a quest icon will appear above your companions head and you can talk to him :)