which class?

SonzeK

So,i've been playing the game for about a year,didn't get expirienced much and got to level 50 only yesterday with my powertech BH.

i'm getting kinda tired of it(as usual) so i decided to make another one and put in it all my effort.

Which class Deals the most damage in PVE(good geared),has a higher chance to win a 1 on 1 duel than other classes,Doesn't use very much abilities to deal damage or defend himself?

So,i've been playing the game for about a year,didn't get expirienced much and got to level 50 only yesterday with my powertech BH.

i'm getting kinda tired of it(as usual) so i decided to make another one and put in it all my effort.

Which class Deals the most damage in PVE(good geared),has a higher chance to win a 1 on 1 duel than other classes,Doesn't use very much abilities to deal damage or defend himself?

Translation: I want the easiest class in the game with God mode but I don't want to have to actually PLAY it, I just want to faceroll.

That class does not exist. Either become a better player and play a class that uses many buttons or respec your current toon to Pyro, do respectable DPS with a good chance to win a 1v1 and few buttons. Balance Sage is also OK DPS and few buttons but good luck with the dueling.