Greatest Force User of All Time

DarthSublimitas

Face it. He lived two lives. One in dark and one in light and he master force powers from both sides during that time. When he regained all his memories he would have knowledge of all those powers. Perhaps not perform all of them but still have mastered them.

I don't care how sick you are of Revan fans at least give him props for what he did.

Except he didn't...

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the exile is because she/he was the only one who could walk away from the force and live and also the only one in any history who could defeat darth nilus because the more powerful in the force you were he would feed off he was a black whole in the force

Except he didn't...

In what way did he not? Do you deny that he was once a dark lord that learned a good deal about the dark side, then lost his memories and became a jedi strong in the light side and then regained his memories and would then have a good knowledge of both light and dark?

In what way did he not? Do you deny that he was once a dark lord that learned a good deal about the dark side, then lost his memories and became a jedi strong in the light side and then regained his memories and would then have a good knowledge of both light and dark?

That I do not deny. You said that he mastered both Light and Dark, when he didn't.

Technically he did. Just can't perform all those abilities because of alignment.

George Lucas disagrees with you he layed down the law that you cannot master both light and dark g canon overwrites whatever is said in the revan book so revan did not master both since its impossible.

What revan did was become one with the force which is not mastering both light and dark hell revan was not even a master of the dark side or light side. What made revan amazing was his leadership abilities and his charisma not his prowess with the force.

If the exile was not there revan would of been killed by the emperor.

George Lucas disagrees with you he layed down the law that you cannot master both light and dark g canon overwrites whatever is said in the revan book so revan did not master both since its impossible.

What revan did was become one with the force which is not mastering both light and dark hell revan was not even a master of the dark side or light side. What made revan amazing was his leadership abilities and his charisma not his prowess with the force.

If the exile was not there revan would of been killed by the emperor.

I find Revan to be a special case since he literally lived two lives. He had knowledge of the darkside and had mastered it in one life but because of his alignment as a jedi he could not use its abilities to their fullest. Luke had great knowledge of the darkside and probably could have performed many powers if he was a sith. I think defeating Malek and being at least able to put up a good fight against the emperor of the sith puts him at master level for the light.

I find Revan to be a special case since he literally lived two lives. He had knowledge of the darkside and had mastered it in one life but because of his alignment as a jedi he could not use its abilities to their fullest. Luke had great knowledge of the darkside and probably could have performed many powers if he was a sith. I think defeating Malek and being at least able to put up a good fight against the emperor of the sith puts him at master level for the light.

I can see your logic to him mastering the light, but the 'all mighty creator' himself says it is impossible to master both sides of the force, no matter how special the case it cannot happen.

If not counting Abeloth and the Ones (strictly speaking they are not force users but some kind of manifestation of the force) it's Luke, who else? Revan probably wouldn't be a match to the new jedi order masters either, after all he got beaten up by a not so special strike team.

/facepalm

/facedesk

/facehotlava

Well, maybe, he hasn't such mastery of the light side as Yoda and such mastery of the dark side, as Sidious, but even at the end of Revan novel he concentrated powers of both sides of the force. Yes, he lost battle, but this fact doesn't mean he's bad, it means Sith Emperor is just much better.

Maybe George meant that it's impossible to FULLY master both sides? Because Revan wasn't consisted of Dark Side even halfy, he's light mastery was amazing but almost his powers were light sided. And Luke...He had wonderful Light Side mastery, but his Dark Side... Yes, he could use Force lightning etc., but it's not even compared to Palp and others(considering his potential).

And can you give me a source for these Lucas' words? Don't think that i don't believe, i'm just interested to see original.

Edited by LordCJK

Depends on the meaning of "greatest". If wisdom is a valid criteria, then Qui-Gon Jinn.

He may not have been all that powerful with the Force, but he was among the wisest Jedi. He had experiences with intense, dark emotions and how to keep a level head in the midst of them. Where other Jedi masters relied on intuition and their rigid codes that contradicted Anakin's real feeling, Qui-Gon, if anyone, could have helped him understand how to cope.

His close father-son-like relationship with Anakin might also have led him to see Palpatine's deception earlier.

With physics, proper mechanics can transform power and yield greater output. Much as with Kreia's philosophy on echoes through the Force. Small, intelligent changes can yield greater results than one could imagine.

World War Hulk FTW.

STOP! Your gonna make his head asplode! Good thing we didn't mention Superman, Krypto, Darkseid, Batman, Spectre, Superman 1 million, Batman 1 million, Krypto 1 million, Hercules, Thor, Odin, Zeus, Dr. Doom, Doomsday and all the other hugely powerful characters...oh wait! :eek:! *Prepares for asplosion!*

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

1.Abeloth(Power of Font of Power and Pool of Knowledge powers combined,was able to defeat both Son and Dauther,13 times stronger than Luke Skywalker.I put her before Father considering his TCW Mortis trilogy version, don't know much about his peak).

2.The Ones(doesn't matter if it's Dauther,Son or Father,i'm pretty sure they were equal at TCW timeline, it's obvious that father was stronger before,aged weaked him,Father at his peak was equal to Abeloth or stronger).

3.Luke Skywalker(reached force potential of Chosen One, used both Light Side and Dark Side abilities).

4.Darth Sidious(the strongest Sith ever existed, candidate for Sith'ari title, learned almost all Dark Side abilities).

5.Marka Ragnos(master of Vitiate, noone could defeat him during his lifetime, ''golden age of the sith'', his ressurection would cause destruction of New Jedi Order).

6.Lord Vitiate(he's weaker than Sidious by canon but his feats are amazing,easily overwhelming strong minds with the force,rituals on planetary and galactic level, i'm still doubt is Ragnos really stronger than this guy?).

7.Darth Plagueis(Palpatine's master,top 2 in Bane's dynasty, could manipulate midi-chlorians, lightsaber master, overwhelmingly strong in the the force even if he had no talent for some force abilities).

8.Master Yoda(gave a good fight to Palpatine, was strongest Jedi during Clone Wars, doubt if he's stronger than Jacen but even if Jacen's potential is near Luke's, Yoda's experience(900 years lifetime,huh) would take it).

9.Darth Caedus(Skywalker bloodline, potential near Chosen One, stand in the fight with Luke).

10.Kyp Durron(high force potential that he reached,his power level was compared to Luke(though i don't think it can be compared) and candidate for the next Sith lord during LOTF).

11.Darth Nihilus(his absorbing feats are impressive but he can't be compared in close combat or other force feats with monsters like Luke,Sidious or even Yoda and Caedus).

12.Unnamed Jedi Knight Hero from SW:TOR(he deafeated Lord Vitiate though it was just a host of his essence but it was the thing that Revan and Meetra both combined weren't able to do).

13.Revan( by the end of ''Revan'' novel, both Light and Dark side Master, ''Heart of the Force'').

14.Nomi Sunrider/Thon(i really have no idea who's the strongest of this pair even is i don't like use slash in tops).

15.Starkiller(Potential of Darth Sidious, learned many force abilites(both sides of the force), amazing lightsaber duelist).

I have to say, this looks like an excellent list. You're missing the Great Heep, though. :p

In all seriousness, what about Bane? He probably shouldn't be near the top, but I think we can safely say he was more powerful than, say, starkiller.

He is evil because....why? I hope you don't read comics, cause DC and Marvel I think would make your head explode.

World War Hulk FTW.

STOP! Your gonna make his head asplode! Good thing we didn't mention Superman, Krypto, Darkseid, Batman, Spectre, Superman 1 million, Batman 1 million, Krypto 1 million, Hercules, Thor, Odin, Zeus, Dr. Doom, Doomsday and all the other hugely powerful characters...oh wait! :eek:! *Prepares for asplosion!*

Anyone you can name from DC or Marvel has more than a handfull of people who can beat them and possibly kill them at anytime . Writers are held to a Plot Armor that is not without a end and eventually could . Granted there are Fanboys of those worlds as well and often lead to terrible comebacks.

Superman.........lost to Batman, Lex Luther at times........niether are POWERFUL or have any POWERs !

Hulk.........seriously ? Guy has lost in the most epic battles that were beyond well writen .

Magneto.........Personal Favorite , been beaten by those under his power level manytimes over.

List goes on and on .

The only thing I like more about StarWars EU over Marvel/DC is , once a character dies they usually stay dead ................well maybe not Bubba Fett(Sorry Had too , I like Boba Fett).

Jean Grey has a more lives than a Cat forsure !

In the end , StarWars EU has been plagued by uncreative writers with only a imagination too keep EU FANBOY GOD Luke Skywalker maintain his Mary STU status . More weaknesses they take from him makes him extremely more dull and less of a Good Read . Eventually there has to be CHARACTERS who can walk up to Luke and not only bring it too him but beat him very bad .

Why you ask ?

Challenge is a better read and knowing the outcome is boring , old , and tired . Only the DULL fanboys and girls like their StarWars boring and predictable .

This is why I careless to read anything Luke is in anymore ! I've lost intrest in a God who always wins and rarely bleeds ,

The bad writing gone into Luke has brought us more and more bad ideas to try and make a decent story .

I do not hate all of Luke , I am still a big Fan of Ep3-6 Luke Skywalker .

Even if he cried in all 4 movies !

Sorry had to put that last part in there , it shows he was human and had feelings that he could not control or over come !

Edit: People are always going to reachout to like other characters , it has been a growing trend with more and more EU characters are being made in comics/books/games/movies , alot of it has to do with the unknown . Maybe this is why Revan remains on my top 10 list , its because hes mortal/defeatable/way not perfect/not a God/Killable/unknown.

Nihilus is my favorite because with all his power , he had a weakness . His hunger and in the end he died . No one knows how Powerful Nihilus is but we can all admit hes really up there in power .

When someon as POWERFUL as Nihilus dies to someone who might have been less powerful like the Exile , its a good read, epic to see , and more imagination and creativity than anything we've seen from a EU Luke Skywalker novel/comic in a long long time .

I personally would have had Darth Caedus beat Luke after he killed Mara Jade , and then had Jaina come in and kill Caedus . To be , that would have made Luke mortal again and made him 100x better a read than he is now .

So love your EU GOD , I personally want to see him come crashing down .

Edited by mefit