Space Missions broken in 1.7.3

Hello folks!

I just patched 1.7.3 and began running some of the heroic space missions only to find myself being completely smashed to bits by the baddies. This was a complete shock to me as I run these missions on several toons every week, and have little trouble completing them alonf this all objectives. I t feels like my weapons aren't doing any damage to the enemy and thier weapons hit alot harder. I noticed mention in the patch notes about space mission rep text, but nothing about changes to damage stats.

My question to you is; are you experiencing a change in heroic space missions, and are they intentional or a bug? Thanks and good hunting!

Like someone who play space missions on daily basis i noticed that Heroic Space Missions after update 1.7.3 are raised on insane difficulty level.i need about 10 missiles to take some ordinaryt ships which usually need 3-4 to take down.Its definitely buged Edited by ivandidi

Yes they are completely messed up. I came here to make a post myself and saw this. The problem seems to be the damage from lasers are too low now, or ships are stronger.

Either way it completely messes up all of the missions and a fix asap would be appreciated Bioware.

Yes, got the same shock.

Tried Duma Strike and it's now impossible to complete, or nearly.

You need more than 20 missiles to kill a jedi ship and 10 to kill a bomber, and you have to kill 12... with 100 missiles it's a joke.

supposedly swapping out the blasters with a lower tier set will 'normalize' things (with the regular, lower, damage output of tier 6 blasters).

I didn't have any on hand yesterday to try it out though.

It does need to be fixed ASAP.

If you look at your blasters the tier 7 laser cannons say 100 per bolt but under blaster damage for your ship it says 30. I did not notice the missle damage being low but I tried regent station assault and normally 5 missles takes out a satellite and I thought I just missed, maybe not. Something really odd is the blaster damage is normal on my jedi's ship but nerfed to 30 for my trooper and smuggler.

The grade 7 beam generator is currently broken after the lastest update on 3/26/13. When you load a space mission your ships blaster damage is reduced to 30. Remove the grade 7 beam generator and get at least a grade 5 to replace it. this will fix the problem for now, and you can go back to doing the space missions.

The mission's were not changed or made more difficult it is simply a bug do to the recent update.

You can complete the heroic space missions, it just a little bit tougher now do the the problem with the Blast condenser.

Same thing for me today. Was trying to do Ardis Outpost Fortification today and it was impossible. I have completed this at least twenty times in the past and no I can barely survive the first wave of bombers. What happened?

Actually, for me, the problem is not the blasters efficiency, but the missiles one... in New Cov Ice Field usually you need only 1 missile to destroy the shields generators.. and i have noticed that when the missile hits them sometimes they are still intact.. and... come on, it is not possible to launch 20 missiles on a sith ship and it is still flying! The result is that you have a lack of missiles after 1/2 mission!

yeah the grade 7 gear is a complete joke now. im no longer seeing these missions as "heroic," but just plain stressful. the grade 6 gear seemed to have a better balance with the difficulty of the harder missions. with grade 7 i feel like my ship got some kind of nerf that cant fix in any way as 7 is supposed to be "the best" ....:mad: