Revan vs. Malgus

TheColtCrazy

Now I think that Revan would destroy Malgus. However, my teacher disagrees. He argues that Revan cannot wield a lightsaber as well as Malgus (which I agree on). Of course Malgus can beat Revan with a lighsaber, but Revan can use the force WAY better. What do you guys think? Who would win in a fight between Revan and Malgus?

It depends on the day.

Let's say Malgus just woke up in a quite ****** day, his wage was cut down, pining for his late slave-wife, no beer on fridge and well... Your average bad day.

Then he crosses the street with this lad wearing a fancy dress called Revan.

Not a particularly pretty sight, I say. And it is raining on Kaas city.

With all that anger I guess Revan would have one red lightsaber up his bottoms.

Ok, setting game mechanics aside, and taking into account my SW hasn't fought Malgus and won't, since I refuse to do that FP, I'll say this about Revan: Yes, he was sufficiently epic in the Foundry FP that he wound up knocking Vette off the platform to her "death" so I had to resummon her after the fight. Now, I cleaned his clock solo at 50, but he did actually knock off a fairly decent chunk of my health. So if beating him was easy for me completely solo for the last half of the fight, Malgus would annihilate him.

That said, it would probably all come down to, as it usually does in Star Wars, who has the best Plot Armor. :p

As far as I know (which isn't much) Revan would destroy Malgus. I think Revan was a master saber fighter as well as really strong with the force, Malgus really has no advantage I don't think. I haven't watched the trailers in a while but as far as I remember Malgus couldn't take Havoc Squads lead, I'd like to see him go against a Jedi Master/Sith Lord.

Ok, setting game mechanics aside, and taking into account my SW hasn't fought Malgus and won't, since I refuse to do that FP, I'll say this about Revan: Yes, he was sufficiently epic in the Foundry FP that he wound up knocking Vette off the platform to her "death" so I had to resummon her after the fight. Now, I cleaned his clock solo at 50, but he did actually knock off a fairly decent chunk of my health. So if beating him was easy for me completely solo for the last half of the fight, Malgus would annihilate him.

That said, it would probably all come down to, as it usually does in Star Wars, who has the best Plot Armor. :p

You just said you were putting game mechanics aside....but then used a fight in a game to judge how Malgus would fight Revan?....Wha?

Malgus couldn't take Havoc Squads lead, I'd like to see him go against a Jedi Master/Sith Lord.

He has, he killed Master Kao Cen Darach, and Master Ven Zallow.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

You just said you were putting game mechanics aside....but then used a fight in a game to judge how Malgus would fight Revan?....Wha?

Actually, I only used that fight as an example. He was pretty bad*** in that fight. Definitely epic. Now, Malgus is a seriously bad*** Juggernaut that survived getting a mountain dropped on him. Even more epic, imo. So yeah, I believe that qualifies him to rip Revan a new one.

Still all comes down to Plot Armor, however.

Actually, I only used that fight as an example. He was pretty bad*** in that fight. Definitely epic. Now, Malgus is a seriously bad*** Juggernaut that survived getting a mountain dropped on him. Even more epic, imo. So yeah, I believe that qualifies him to rip Revan a new one.

Still all comes down to Plot Armor, however.

Well actually Malgus would have died if someone didn't come and save him.

Malgus would annihilate Revan just look on wikipedia. He was a brilliant swordfighter as you all know, he was also *********** awesome with the force.

One of the many things he done with it for example was kill three jedi with one blast of force lightning

Just look at wikipedia and you will see just how ****** he is

Revan would have died aboard the Endar Spire except Trask Ulgo woke him up from his nap. :)

Hey well saying he would've died there wouldn't really be fair against Revan. I mean, come on. He didn't even know he was on the ship. Nor did he have any memories of him being Revan.

I guess Trask waking up Revan was just fate

...or..THE FORCE!

*DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN*

Hey well saying he would've died there wouldn't really be fair against Revan. I mean, come on. He didn't even know he was on the ship. Nor did he have any memories of him being Revan.

I guess Trask waking up Revan was just fate

...or..THE FORCE!

*DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN*

Or he just needed some help and thought "Hey, there's That Guy! I'll wake him up and get him to help!"

Edited by Captain_Zone

• 1 year later...