What's the best class dps that can repec healer if need be?

Letsjet

The feedback I get from my guildmates on Operative/Scoundrel DPS let's me think this class is probably not in best shape right now. I don't hear too many complaints about damage being low, but quite often "it's not fun to play anymore". Our scoundrel healers are still happy with the class, though.

This probably means that (as stated above) Merc/Commando and Sage/Sorc will be your classes of choice for dps'ing. I would just like to add that both choices are absolutely valid for both PvE and PvP. Just if you are doing rated, I would probably also favor Sorc/Sage, in regular warzones and PvE bring whatever class you have more fun with.

From pure healing point of view all three healers are very balanced, in dps specc it seems that Operative/Scoundrel lost some of their appeal (but can still do ok damagewise).

I kind of agree with the "not fun to play anymore" bit, but only while doing dailies or something. Scoundrel Sawbones dps seems extraordinarily low. I usually switch specs during dailies to get them done faster. Scoundrel healing? Incredibly fun. It feels good playing the "hardest" healing class in the game and doing well at it.

Merc dps-- don't know, but it seems rather high. It's been a while since I played my mando.

Sorc dps-- force storm spam (lol!)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(1) I like sorcs and mercs 55/45% (2) I like Op healing but their dps is sheit. If it was 1700 I would prolly play them. TBH, I unabashedly would like to play a fotm because I never have. I missed mara, op, and Jugg and sin for RL family nurturing. Ant I did get on the VT bandwagon or sage nad wagon.

So, since I have about an hour a day is it so bad to as whar people will think the next foth mis going to be?