mefit

EU FANBOY GOD

Luke Skywalker

Plot Armor

VS

KotoR II Champion

Meetra Surik

Master of Force Sever

I want to go with Meetra Surik myself , being she can Force Sever and it seems pretty undefendable ability ! :D

Edited by mefit

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke Skywalker. This can't even be debated. He fights Force gods! Meetra's greatest foe was Darth Nihilus (though Traya, Vitiate and Sion come in close on that), but even Nihilus can't rival the power of Abeloth.

On the topic of Sever Force. Realistically, Meetra doesn't get enough time to even pull out her Lightsaber, let alone Sever Luke's connection to the Force.

Wow, look how many luke Fanboys here!!

Meetra Surik for sure

it has nothing to do with fanboyism. unless you're talking about your silly notion that the woman who was killed by a cheapshot could best the strongest force user alive ever. he would crush her with a thought before she had time to think "gosh, what a bad idea this was".

EU FANBOY GOD

Luke Skywalker

Plot Armor

VS

KotoR II Champion

Meetra Surik

Master of Force Sever

I want to go with Meetra Surik myself , being she can Force Sever and it seems pretty undefendable ability ! :D

Hmmmm, I thought that Meetra Surik was more "master of Force Bonds" than Force Sever (didn't she only cut herself off from the Force? Now Kreia seemed to be pretty good at Force Sever (and seeing the future) but I'd give Kreia vs Luke to Luke in a heartbeat.

it has nothing to do with fanboyism. unless you're talking about your silly notion that the woman who was killed by a cheapshot could best the strongest force user alive ever. he would crush her with a thought before she had time to think "gosh, what a bad idea this was".

You imply that Luke would win the fight before it started. *shakes head*

Yes, Luke would beat her with RELATIVE ease, but that doesn't mean that Meetra isn't capable of making a respectable stand. She wouldn't go down without a fight.

You imply that Luke would win the fight before it started. *shakes head*

Yes, Luke would beat her with RELATIVE ease, but that doesn't mean that Meetra isn't capable of making a respectable stand. She wouldn't go down without a fight.

I'm afraid you are wrong. Not to say that Meetra isn't powerful, but Luke has bested opponents of much greater skill. Even Darth Caedus is no match for him. The other members of his Order could try their best in a bout, but they all pale in comparison. Abeloth has been Luke's only real threat and she's a god. Abeloth is far worse than Nihilus, she's the equivalent of Mass Effects Reapers.

His speed is incomparable (greater than that of Yoda), his skill with the blade unparalleled, his power in the Force rivaled only by incarnations of the Force. His wisdom is comparable, if not greater than that of Yoda's wisdom. He is the best, the most powerful mortal to walk the galaxy.

As much as I like Surik, Luke would brush her off like she was a padawan. The battle would be over in a flash.

I'm afraid you are wrong. Not to say that Meetra isn't powerful, but Luke has bested opponents of much greater skill. Even Darth Caedus is no match for him. The other members of his Order could try their best in a bout, but they all pale in comparison. Abeloth has been Luke's only real threat and she's a god. Abeloth is far worse than Nihilus, she's the equivalent of Mass Effects Reapers.

His speed is incomparable (greater than that of Yoda), his skill with the blade unparalleled, his power in the Force rivaled only by incarnations of the Force. His wisdom is comparable, if not greater than that of Yoda's wisdom. He is the best, the most powerful mortal to walk the galaxy.

As much as I like Surik, Luke would brush her off like she was a padawan. The battle would be over in a flash.

"Brush her off like a padawan?" If I remember correctly, Anakin (when he was a padawan) was at least able to fight with Dooku for about a minute. Yes, Dooku made him look pretty bad, but it's not like the fight was over before it started. Why couldn't Meetra hang with Luke for about as long?

"Brush her off like a padawan?" If I remember correctly, Anakin (when he was a padawan) was at least able to fight with Dooku for about a minute. Yes, Dooku made him look pretty bad, but it's not like the fight was over before it started. Why couldn't Meetra hang with Luke for about as long?

Dooku is nowhere near as strong as EU Luke, and really Anakin was pretty much a knight in skill not so much a padawan and as a knight again he was pretty much a master in skill.

Dooku is nowhere near as strong as EU Luke, and really Anakin was pretty much a knight in skill not so much a padawan and as a knight again he was pretty much a master in skill.

Right. EU Luke is more powerful then Dooku, but at the same time, Meetra is more powerful then padawan Anakin. So those kinda cancel out and my point remains.....

I don't think the question is who wins, but rather how quickly Luke wins.

Exactly. I agree with everyone that Luke would win. Heck I even agree that it'd generally be an easy fight for Luke. However I think the Exile is capable of making the fight last a minute or two.

Exactly. I agree with everyone that Luke would win. Heck I even agree that it'd generally be an easy fight for Luke. However I think the Exile is capable of making the fight last a minute or two.

My favourite character is the Exile, but I know full well she'd literally do nothing, she'd get paralysed on the spot, just like what Luke did to Caedus.

Even Caedus couldn't do so much against Luke. Luke froze him on the spot with a slight gesture (maybe not even a gesture I think). And Caedus is, in my opinion, the second most powerful Sith Lord ever. There really isn't much she could do, nothing she could do actually.

The fight lasts about three to five seconds. The first two seconds involve Luke activating his lightsaber, and the third is him bashing her in the Jedi Temple with his hilt.

I understand that you don't like landslide victories, but this is really a landslide. Surik can't do anything in this fight.

OK I knew the Luke Fanboys would go without question into saying he'd own the firght but let me waste a little time into explaining this fight .

Rayla_Felana explained once that Meetra could use Force Sever in no time .

(And let me say this is not to attack Rayla but I just am taking her word on this for once or considering it for this fight)

Lets say the fight is not because of Good or Evil , lets go into this that Luke has no clue who Meetra is , lets go into this as fact is Luke rarely attacks first in fights that have not off the back threaten him .

Never in what I remember has Luke had Force Sever used on him .

So what happens if it does get used on him........??

Lets say hes still able to control his lightsabers the same without the force as a forceuser would with ........but none of his powers .

Suddenly Meetra has the upper hand ! Why would you ask ?

Well she also has Force Precognition and without being to use the force Luke wouldn't, so suddenly she can see move by move Luke's combat efforts and counter them .

She is also skilled in Shii-Cho, Makashi, and Soresu if I remember correctly . So shes no push over in a fight .

I think Fanboyism got in the way of a honest Debat , maybe I caught of few of you with this surprise and maybe some of you are in disbelief of my awareness of this battle .

Reason I picked Meetra over Luke with the great knowing that Plot shield would never let him die or atleast in a contest like this is , Meetra while short lives was more of a Intresting Character than Luke .

She is not immortal , able to die , and possibly able not to win every fight .

This puts her leagues ahead in what I feel is a better character over Luke .

He might be Godlike but with Lucas gone , so might be is Plot sheild .

StarWars if you watched it like I did , had many main Characters able to carry the weight of the Movies/Books/Shows and games . Yes the Story surrounded Anakin and Luke , but Han , Leia , Chewy were largely just as much important and their characters helped make the movies great . I think in all honestly a StarWars Movie about a None ForceUser could be just as great if writen well .

Reason I picked Meetra over Revan in this fight is because of her Force Sever , I truely believe in a Honest Debat it would level if not put the battle field in her control which Revan would not be able to do .

EU Luke might be the Greatest ForceUser of all time , but his father had the ability to be the most POWERFUL forceuser of all time .............according to George Lucas ................if that matters still .

Thanks to the few who tried to make this a Honest Debat without leaping into the Luke Fanboyish side without atleast considering the possibility of Force Sever taking ahold.

Last I check Darth Caedus the murder of Luke's wife Mara Jade , died by his sister's hands ..................not Luke.

Edited by mefit

OK I knew the Luke Fanboys would go without question into saying he'd own the firght but let me waste a little time into explaining this fight .

(And let me say this is not to attack Rayla but I just am taking her word on this for once or considering it for this fight)

Lets say the fight is not because of Good or Evil , lets go into this that Luke has no clue who Meetra is , lets go into this as fact is Luke rarely attacks first in fights that have not off the back threaten him .

Lets say hes still able to control his lightsabers the same without the force as a forceuser would with ........but none of his powers .

Well she also has Force Precognition and without being to use the force Luke wouldn't, so suddenly she can see move by move Luke's combat efforts and counter them .

She is also skilled in Shii-Cho, Makashi, and Soresu if I remember correctly . So shes no push over in a fight .

I think Fanboyism got in the way of a honest Debat , maybe I caught of few of you with this surprise and maybe some of you are in disbelief of my awareness of this battle .

Reason I picked Meetra over Luke with the great knowing that Plot shield would never let him die or atleast in a contest like this is , Meetra while short lives was more of a Intresting Character than Luke .

StarWars if you watched it like I did , had many main Characters able to carry the weight of the Movies/Books/Shows and games .

Reason I picked Meetra over Revan in this fight is because of her Force Sever , I truely believe in a Honest Debat it would level if not put the battle field in her control which Revan would not be able to do .

EU Luke might be the Greatest ForceUser of all time , but his father had the ability to be the most POWERFUL forceuser of all time .............according to George Lucas ................if that matters still .

Thanks to the few who tried to make this a Honest Debat without leaping into the Luke Fanboyish side without atleast considering the possibility of Force Sever taking ahold.

Last I check Darth Caedus the murder of Luke's wife Mara Jade , died by his sister's hands ..................not Luke.

You can't sever the connection of force user vastly more powerful than yourself. Force sever won't work on someone who is 1) Much more powerful than you

2) Someone who actually can defend against the technique.

You can't sever the connection of force user vastly more powerful than yourself. Force sever won't work on someone who is 1) Much more powerful than you

2) Someone who actually can defend against the technique.

Can you link where that is said or show an example ?

The only case I can think of is Nomi Sunrider and Ulic Qel-Droma ("Who was probably more powerful than Nomi") but at the point he wasn't fighting it either.

Can you link where that is said or show an example ?

The only case I can think of is Nomi Sunrider and Ulic Qel-Droma ("Who was probably more powerful than Nomi") but at the point he wasn't fighting it either.

In a very taxing variation of this technique usable only by those with experience in battle meditation, the Force user could use the Force to sever a target who was heavily tainted or consumed by the dark side. This technique effectively caged the user's power within their own darkness and rendered them blind to the Force, though not dead to it.[11] Nomi Sunrider used this technique on Ulic Qel-Droma after he killed his brother Cay on Ossus.

Taken from the Star Wars wiki.

StarWars if you watched it like I did , had many main Characters able to carry the weight of the Movies/Books/Shows and games . Yes the Story surrounded Anakin and Luke , but Han , Leia , Chewy were largely just as much important and their characters helped make the movies great . I think in all honestly a StarWars Movie about a None ForceUser could be just as great if writen well .

If Luke has no idea who Meetra Surik is, then, by your own rule, she has no idea who Luke is. So neither know the extent of the other's powers. Surik would not use her Sever ability right off the bat. She and Skywalker would try to feel each other out in the beginning. Even is she tried to use the Sever ability Luke would not only sense but would be able to stop her from casting it. IF she did get it off it would not have much of an affect as Luke would shield himself from it.

Face it, Force Sever is a last ditch effort to win a fight. Meetra would lose long before she realized she had to use the ability. Luke is so powerful that, again, Sever would not completly cut him off. I love Meetra, but even I know she can't win, Sever ability or not.