Spawning outside flashpoints.. are you really happy with this?

So I tried the first boss in Hardmode Eternity Vault today. We were getting close but kept wiping over and over again.

Is forcing everyone to spawn outside and go through two loading screens really necessary? Not everyone has a SSD. Two loading screens can take a couple minutes and it just adds to the break in the action.

Would it hurt to have a repair vendor near the start of the raid as well? Call walking back and repairing or going through two loading screens a penalty, call it what you will, the point is it's not -fun-. Waiting on 7-15 other people is really what keeps raiding down.

Seriously, yes.

If anything, for loot. I ran Esseles (level 10 mode) and was doing well. Had a good group, good healing, dps, and tanking as much as you can at low level(all rare for level 10, trust me). Get to the boss, and he knocks me off a ledge on my first attack. My team doesn't notice my type in chat that I died, I respawn outside. Mind you, I'm running this on my laptop since I am on vacation, and my laptop barely hits minimum spec (max 15 fps, when fights start I drop to 8-10 fps, and in PvP I get 5 fps in big fights). Between loading at the respawn (since it is a different map, it is the full load time) and getting back in, my team 3-manned the boss (not too difficult) and grabbed the loot before I died. The worst part? The drop was some nice blue boots for my Trooper. My teammates were Jedi...

:(

I find it rather annoying tbh its not a requirement its more of a luxury, they should spawn us at the start of the flashpoint/operation, with a medical droid inside, and then able to use the speeder to goto the next checkpoint within the flashpoint/operation.

Yes this is quite annoying. I wish I could spawn right at the start or at a checkpoint inside the flashpoint instead of outside. mainly cause for whatever reason my load times are really high and everytime I have to zone into a FP, it takes me a good 30-45 seconds.

When I think about it, maybe they do it to enable you to sell/repair when you die, I dunno. FP's should have a medical droid at the entrance inside anyway.