Valor 60

AlanSarkis

Why do you ask? You know Valor isn't used for anything

Unless he/she wants the gear with the rank 60 valor requirement! I know it's the primary reason why I wanted to get to rank 60 on my Sorc so I could wear that awesome, awesome Battlemaster Force-Master/Mystic gear :D

Unless he/she wants the gear with the rank 60 valor requirement! I know it's the primary reason why I wanted to get to rank 60 on my Sorc so I could wear that awesome, awesome Battlemaster Force-Master/Mystic gear :D

They still have that requirement? How ridiculous, I can't believe that hasn't been removed.

They still have that requirement? How ridiculous, I can't believe that hasn't been removed.

Yup, all the other Battlemaster gear has it too, the Darth Marr-ish looking one, the Republic versions. Heck, even the PvP weapons you can buy from the vendor on the fleet have the Valor requirement before you can use them as well as some of the other items from the other vendor, like the Crystals that used to have Expertise rating and now have Mastery instead.

Yup, all the other Battlemaster gear has it too, the Darth Marr-ish looking one, the Republic versions. Heck, even the PvP weapons you can buy from the vendor on the fleet have the Valor requirement before you can use them as well as some of the other items from the other vendor, like the Crystals that used to have Expertise rating and now have Mastery instead.

Wow, I didn’t know that, I never pay attention because most of my Alts are over 80 Valor.

I got to valor 25 with boost in around 3 hours, so I guess 60 is doable in 2-3 days.

Problem is it is a parabolic curve downward (or upward) depending on perspective - the first 25 valor point are really easy after 50 it becomes kind of slow

Problem is it is a parabolic curve downward (or upward) depending on perspective - the first 25 valor point are really easy after 50 it becomes kind of slow

Yes but you need to realize thet the first 1-55 is very very fast due to the fact that one level is like 5k max. After 55 it starts to get very lenghty.

from 1-60 you need the cumulative amount of 544925 points. Given an average of 3000/wz without and 3800 with valor boost you need aproximately 145-185 warzones, depending on your win loss. The average above is what I usually see when playing with/without a valor boost item.

60 isn't too much of a stretch if you play regularly - at least enough to do your dailies and weeklies.

It's the long haul to 100 from 60+ that's the real grind. - Tho' It will be satisfying to do knowing you've never used a boost or was around to see them handed out like candy due to a bug/exploit , years ago.