Trying to copy a character to the PTS

Demeanor

Every time I tried to copy a charater to the PTS, nothing happens. I've made sure that there are no items in my mailbox and the GTN. I've waited the approximate wait time for the transfer to take place. When I've checked my transfer history, still no new transfer.

Having downloaded the test sever in the past I thought I could just transfer a copy of a character and jump straight in. However it seems I have to download the test sever itself again. Well really not going to again as it takes far to long. So guess the test server now comes under the cannot be bothered category for me.

Having downloaded the test sever in the past I thought I could just transfer a copy of a character and jump straight in. However it seems I have to download the test sever itself again. Well really not going to again as it takes far to long. So guess the test server now comes under the cannot be bothered category for me.

The PTS has a different set of coding than the live version. While there is an awful lot of duplication, much of it is different and in order for the test to be of what is currently proposed for the patch, they need to ensure everyone is using the same deck. And yeah .. it's a big download.