Origin Product Code Email

RenkoDenko

That latest I've heard on this is that Origin are e-mailing out Product Registration Codes for all pre-orders between 16th and the 19th of December. If I don't get mine by the 19th then I'll start to sweat a little, but seeing as they don't now have to be entered until the 22nd I won't sweat alot.

Also, when you do get yours, try and redeem it as soon as you can and set up your payment options, the game launches officially on December 20th and there could be a huge load on the relevant web systems at that time.

Hi Guys, info from the FAQ:

"If you pre-ordered a digital version of the Game, the payment card that you input into the Origin.com billing system at the time of pre-order will be used to charge the remaining cost of the Game starting on December 16th and the official Game Product Registration Code of your digital edition will be emailed to the email address associated with your pre-order starting on December 16th at 8:00AM PST."

If you enter it before the 20th you are going to get 30 days from the 20th, if you wait until the graace period is over, aka 22nd, then you get 30 days from the 22nd, as in 2 days more without paying for it. Minor, I know, but I actually prefer to have my billing closer to my payment. ;)

my brother and i also bought the game thru Origen pre-order and this is day 16th and no early access, for sure its the last time i pre-order any game and i have delete origen from my computer, it was one of the biggest pre-order scam i have ever seen, and as usual i fell for it. well its has been a frustrating and painful experience, one that will be engraved in my soul for life, I will never pre- order any thing again, and i will wait for when they reach the retail stores. that way i know i have not thrown away 70 dollars and actually 150 dollars because my brother and i did it, both with the same results,.

What is more painful was , that i was excited and looking forward to playing Swtor ,,, that excitement has turn to frustration and lost of hope now, wtg origen

If you enter it before the 20th you are going to get 30 days from the 20th, if you wait until the graace period is over, aka 22nd, then you get 30 days from the 22nd, as in 2 days more without paying for it. Minor, I know, but I actually prefer to have my billing closer to my payment. ;)

False, check the FAQ again.

False, check the FAQ again.

As in this:

If you redeem your product registration code during the grace period, and add a valid payment method to your account, you will begin your billing cycle from then, and you will be entitled to 30 days of game time. If you redeem your product registration code before December 20th, your billing cycle will begin on December 20th at 12:01AM EST (the official launch date and time of the game).