Adult Seeks Guild, My MMO Resume

akdonkey

Hello,

It's difficult for me to seek a new guild. I've been with my current Guild for atleast 8 years. I joined them early on in SWG. They no longer log onto SWTOR. I Believe they all moved to GW2. I'm more of the SciFi gamer type.

I'm 40 years old, I work a rotating swing shift of 4 on 4 off. So my play times are all times depending on when I work.

I have 3 level 50's and 4 others various levels.

Aevas 50 Bounty Hunter DPS spec

Braxas 50 Sith Inquisitor DPS spec

AKD 50 Knight Tank spec

Kevag 36 Operative <------ SWG Starsiders players my remember this guy. He was my Bot at the Janta Village.

Kaevax 16 Warrior

Heilex 1 Smuggler

Sivez another Warrior my Son plays

I've tried my Luck at Healing but I'm just no Good at it. I may Respec my Inquisitor back to healer some day but I did not like it.

I recently with the HK quests have found the need for Guilds again. I was lost in the Stories of Leveling but I have found I like running the Flashpoints and Daily missions.

So if anyone knows of a Guild that Does it all, wants adult players I'd like to know who to contact or you can contact me. If Im not Trying to get HK on Aevas, I still need the last component its been hard to get groups. I'll be leveling up Kevag, I love that agent story!

This may not be True Resume format but I just wanted to throw some info out there.

Akdonkey,

We might be exactly the guild you're looking for. We are an Imperial PvE guild comprised of 20 something college students, 30 something family men, and even a retired army guy in his 50s. A major portion of our 35 or so characters in the guild are lvl 50 so their is more of a focus on end game FPs and such, but we do have some members/alts that are sub 50.

We don't have a lot of morning activity (6am CST), and afternoons can also be light. However, our guild starts to get active in the evenings and it isn't uncommon to sometimes find 6 online guild members on at 3am CST. So if you are an evening guy who likes PvE and want to join a guild of adult game enthusiasts, we're your guild.

We have a guild bank, Vent, and a guild webpage (mostly for the purpose of organizing guild activities via the calendar). If you are interested you can shoot me an in-game whisper (my sig has my names) or by talking to Sorcero (alt Grimowl) who is our guild leader.

Edited by sumuser