SW Fighting Game? To End All VS Discussions!

LordDeschain

So I rather regularly browse this forum and mostly in the Lore sections of it because that's what I am mostly interested in and the main reason I play this game (new to MMO's).

What I notice and it gets a little ridiculous after a while is all of these threads about who's more powerful or who would win in a fight ie: vader vs revan is a big one, sidious vs the sith emp from the game another big one, and I am sure there are many many more.

SOOOO why not make a crazy mortal kombatesqe SW fighting game so we can explore these arguments in a much more fun environment.

Gotta admit would be pretty fun, fighting in the emperors death star throne room, or above a sarlaac pit, or above the carbonite thing that froze Han in Empire.

At this point we have an almost endless amount of both jedi, sith, bounty hunters and other sorts to make one hell of a fighting game and I am surprised no one in the gaming industry has developed it yet.

Any one else have any thoughts? and please no nonsense trolling....

I love the debates and most do as well.

Perhaps I crafted the post in a wrong manner, obviously the debates will never end, and I do enjoy them myself for the most part, they can get a bit redundant but nevertheless do serve a good way to kill a little time.

But I think it would be just great to put all these iconic SW characters into a hardcore fighting game, God knows there are enough characters and locations to create one hell of a game. We have pretty much seen every other genre of video game in the SW universe except a fighting game, and the appearance of Vader and Yoda in Soul Caliber does not count lol.