Why Does Tharan Cedrax Work Against Me

Jacen_Starsolo

He always waits for me to CC some NPC then drops his deploy Holiday on same one. My sleep I can still hit them while held. Holiday hold breaks on damage.

I hold off waiting on him to drop Holiday and he won't. He waits until I stun someone.

Is Theran actually an agent of the Empire and working against the Jedi Consular?

Edited by Jacen_Starsolo

Didn't you know he's a pacifist?

Ugh. I want to stab him everytime he said that.

But op, you should untoggle that skill and key bind it to shift/alt then what ever your cc is bound too. That way he won't use it when it's useless, and you can select and control who it goes on.

Only ever used him once and that was for the storyling, endgame boss fight.

Other than that you could try leaving him passive until after you've performed your CC.

Usually with CC though I start my CC channeling then switch target and tell my comp to attack that one, but then I'm heal spec and using Qyzen.

Its a pity you HAD to use the healer companion, this is why i will NOT be rolling a consular anytime soon, i can't STAND Tharan, he is the most annoying companion in the whole freaking game.

The only way i see myself leveling the classes that do not romance their healer companions is to not romance anyone....which really takes the fun out of it...

I don't find Tharan to be an issue at all. He's been extremely helpful to me, but then again I play a shadow.

I cloak, Mez a guy. then back stab a different guy, who he then casts holiday on so I can back stab him again. then I CC and backstab the guy, and usually they are dead by that point. However I still have my stun and I can keep going. If he casts holiday again I just let my Force build up and keep going.

Watch for him to cast "Med Scan" he always seems to cast Holiday right afterward.