PVP Medal farming is ALLOWED

humipop

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all Im not new to MMO's or PVP, but we may think differently. I personally don't think that the PVP system is ok if its being abused like this to get gear. I made the thread for Bioware to see what they maybe have done wrong. This isnt PVP this is just farming ppl to get gear, it has nothing to do with skill whatsoever.

What you Think PVP is all about:

GEAR

PWN

FARM

NOOB

I PWN

IM BEST IN WORLD

ME LIKE MEAT

ME KILL

am I right? ;)

Na, pretty sure the I PWN one would be higher on most people's lists, right near the top just under "ROFLCOPTER"

Seriously????? Are you for real?

You created a ticket for getting owned in a warzone? Spawn camping isn't an exploit. When the other team is terribad, it will happen. How hard is it to focus fire one guy so it will die.

You are wasting valuable customer service time on this crap also. The customer service could put their time to good use but instead they have to reply to whinny cry baby bs of yours.

Ok let me get this right, you guys like that the pvp is imbalanced, gear based and is all about farming ? Or are you just saying that because u know it will never change ? I made this thread because I thought something was wrong with the current PVP system, not because I wanted you guys to lick my non existing tears. :p

I'm pretty sure that's not even possible because of the automatic warzone shutdown.

It isn't. Automatic shut down starts at a two player difference, not at any given number of players. So at 11v8 it would shut down because the team with 8 didn't have enough people.

Yet everyone on the forums were in warzones yesterday where it was 19 vs 2 all day ... somehow.

So just clicked this thread. An honestly I'm a little shocked. You opened a ticket cause you got beat in a competitive game? What are you a sissy?

Seriously man grow some balls an man up. If you cant handle getting beat then you don't belong playing. Competitive games/sports are not for wimps. They are for people who have that edge to compete and win.

Honestly. One day there will be a PvP game that does not cater to these wimps like the OP and you will get banned for crying like a little girl for losing in a war zone.

No joke bro grow up.

Edited by Furyofwar

If peeps want to farm a few additional medals when they could just end the Warzone early, queue for another Warzone - and earn valor and commendation faster that way, so be it, lol.

Yep. People who farm medals for valor actually show their stupidity because as you point out it is more efficient to win and queue up for another WZ.

This is the only time when I will consider quitting a WZ. I don't like having my time wasted. Especially by people to stupid to realize they are wasting their own time as well:rolleyes:

Ok let me get this right, you guys like that the pvp is imbalanced, gear based and is all about farming ? Or are you just saying that because u know it will never change ? I made this thread because I thought something was wrong with the current PVP system, not because I wanted you guys to lick my non existing tears. :p

I think most people are laughing at you because you tried to report people for something entirely within the rules of the game.

Yep. People who farm medals for valor actually show their stupidity because as you point out it is more efficient to win and queue up for another WZ.

This is the only time when I will consider quitting a WZ. I don't like having my time wasted. Especially by people to stupid to realize they are wasting their own time as well:rolleyes:

It's not more efficient when you are waiting 10-15 minutes between warzones. Not everybody is republic on a high pop server now.

Wrong wrong wrong. You can 6 cap and end it and only get 600 valor and like 40 commendations. If that.

Or you can farm them an get up to 1900 valor and 130 commendations. An when Queues are slow your a fool not to farm.

It's not more efficient when you are waiting 10-15 minutes between warzones. Not everybody is republic on a high pop server now.

I am an imp and I have never waited more than 2-3 min for a WZ queued up solo and never more that 4-5 min queued up in a group of 4. So if you do it on my server you = stupid (at least at peak hours when I play).

Nothing wrong with the system, just something wrong with the people, and BW can't fix people. I've had a number of games that started off 0-4 or 0-5 and people got cocky and started farming, only to lose the game in the end.

As for the gear based thing, you can get a full cent set in less than a week, and huttball is more about smart play that it is about a deathmatch.

Getting farmed by a premade isn't imbalanced. It happens in the 50 bracket too. Premades farm PuGs. It's called getting outplayed by communication. Quit crying over getting PvP'd in a PvP instance. I mean really...

Edited by Niaoru

I guess im a "PVP hippie" but I want everyone to have fun in a Warzone :p sry for making you rage guys! I'll send you some of my Valentine chocolates later, I hope that could ease your anger.. <3

Trying to make yourself look better after you realized how much of a dolt you are. Cute.

Edited by Niaoru

Wrong wrong wrong. You can 6 cap and end it and only get 600 valor and like 40 commendations. If that.

Or you can farm them an get up to 1900 valor and 130 commendations. An when Queues are slow your a fool not to farm.

Comparing the extreme high and low possibilities of valor and comms proves nothing. What is the average valor/comms earned in a WZ lasting 5 min vs one lasting 15 where one team is farming? My intuition and experience tells me that farming is a waste of every ones time.

Trying to make yourself look better after you realized how much of a dolt you are. Cute.

hahah really? xD I still think the PVP system in this game is broken and could be fixed easily :p I just wanted to know what others thought about this.

hahah really? xD I still think the PVP system in this game is broken and could be fixed easily :p I just wanted to know what others thought about this.

Obviously hardly anyone likes it. Proven by the countless QQ threads strewn throughout these forums.