Sith sorcerer, Bland or is it just me?

Hondo-Karr

Sure, i get that some people pick the sorc for the lightning. zapping mobs with oodles of lightning and walking away whilst the corps is still twitching does indeed give the warm and fuzzies. So if thats the thing you enjoy then pick lighting spec...

However I did not pick lightning spec, I picked madness as I wanted somthing a little diffrent from spam lighting. It seems im still having to spam lighting though and that is personally what frustrates me. Madness looked like this health absorbing, soul draining god of death. Instead i get cast a DoT or two then spam lightning.. Maybe if there was some more variance between the two it wouldnt be so bad?

Another thing, can anyone answer me if Madness or sorcs in general had soul drain skill at launch? i seem to remember seeing one when i made the char (hence the desire to go madness) took a break for a while and i dont see the reason why i went madness anymore...

Another thing, can anyone answer me if Madness or sorcs in general had soul drain skill at launch? i seem to remember seeing one when i made the char (hence the desire to go madness) took a break for a while and i dont see the reason why i went madness anymore...

I'm a Madness Sorc and I absolutely love it. Ridiculously high damage in Warzones; maybe not as much as a Lightning Sorc when it comes to PvE, but god is it fun.

TBH they need to give us a more forced based ability like force crush from KoTR 2, that or life drain. I really wouldn't mind if they changed shock to wound, where the target would seem like being crushed. Pretty fun if standard enemies went up in the air pulsing in pain around their chest. Hell same with players, where if hit they cough or moan in pain.

I'm a Madness Sorc and I absolutely love it. Ridiculously high damage in Warzones; maybe not as much as a Lightning Sorc when it comes to PvE, but god is it fun.

lol thanks, but it seems madness spec was not my thing. I was still firing lightning 80% of the time, pausing breifly to cast the dots and then back to lightning spam.....

I went to healer....now im hardly ever on the lightshow button :D its now DoT, DoT, slow, shield, shock, DoT, DoT, INSTA HEAL and walk away from the dead mob ^.^