Jedi Knight Story?

Rerednaw

I just finished Hoth and going over the story so far...the Jedi seem to come across as a bit over-confident bordering on arrogance. They acknowledge mortal frailty...but not when it applies to themselves. And it seems to have gotten more pronounced as the game progressed.

Sometimes it seems the story choices are a selection between being a know-it-all saint or an arrogant pita. Morehuman 'bygones?' choices do not appear as much now as when he was a student. I liked the story early on...now my Jedi seems to be less...human.

I dunno what do you folks think? My best guess is that the upcoming mission ( no spoilers please ) looks like a galactic clusterfoo waiting to happen. No backup plan, just 'knowing everything will go to plan' that does not sit well with me.

Thoughts? :D

As a Jedi Knight, you constantly run into enemies who think you're puny and just a fly that needs swatting. Time and time again, you prove yourself that you cannot be trifled with. Yet they continue to pretend you're a tiny insect.

I don't think that the characters are arrogant. I think they're assertive. They're trying to get their message across as a warning, rather than a threat. Yes, there is confidence in it, but they know the risks. Arrogant would describe many of the dark-ish Jedi Knights in the order.

The red-haired dude on Jaesa's ship right before Nomen Karr's fight in SW's Act I was arrogant.