How would you kill you?

Anorexor

I have only leveled one class in SWTOR so far and I'm curious to learn more about the other classes and their strengths and weaknesses. In that other MMO I knew what each class did and knowing how to counter them made me a better player.

I have pvp'd a bit as a Sorceror Healer and I am often amused at the tatics or lack thereof when people attack me.

So educate me on what we should and shouldn't do when fighting or defending against your class.

I will go first.

Sith Sorceror - Heal Spec

1. Obviously most people want to burn down the healer, but that can be difficult if there is a gear differntial or you are solo. The most important thing to do to beat me is to watch my cast bar and interrupt intelligently.

2. Make interrupting Dark Infusion your top priority and do it at the end of its cast time 1.5 or 2.5 secs depending on scenario. It is our big heal and can heal for 5k+ on a crit.

3. If you see innervate casting interrupt it immediately. If its more than half way done don't bother interrupting. It is a channel heal with a cool down that your lock out won't really effect.

4. Revivication is our big aoe heal. It has a really long 3 sec cast time and a long cooldown. Honestly, I would just beat down on me through this cast and let it go off and wait for a Dark Infusion. The spell doesn't heal for more than you can dps and it seems to suffer more push back during casting.

5. Be patient, Dont start interrupting until after my shield is down. If a second shield goes up immediately, burn through that one before you interrupt. By that time you should have a good 20 or so seconds to beat on me/interrupt until I can shield again.

6. Remeber if you are beating on me effectively I am too busy trying to keep myself up to be healing others.

7. If you see a blue shield around me or at my feet and you are doing only half damage to me then type my name in your ops channel and say "kill Anorexor he is a healer" because you are probably going to need friends until my tank dies.

8. Make use of all of your interrupts, anything that pulls me, pushes, knocks down etc. is going to interrupt those casts.

9. At some point I am going to try to run away if I am getting the beat down, especially if you are melee. I would save your charge, pull or whatever you have to close distance for that moment, I wouldn't use it as an opener unless you have to.

10. Not much to worry about offensively from a heal spec sorc. Yeah evenutally i will get in enough shocks, DOTs and force lightning to maybe kill somebody, but I'd rather be healing a DPS to do it for me.

So , how would you kill you?

I wouldn't I know that I often let myself die to gain resources or positioning.

What I'd do is knockback myself into an isolated spot and slow me.

THAT would cheese me off / disrupt me more than anything else.

If I could NEARLY kill me / exhaust resources first, even better. Recovery time sucks.

I wouldn't I know that I often let myself die to gain resources or positioning.

What I'd do is knockback myself into an isolated spot and slow me.

THAT would cheese me off / disrupt me more than anything else.

If I could NEARLY kill me / exhaust resources first, even better. Recovery time sucks.

Class and Spec?