community ideas for story

TheMightyGarth

So since I know us SWTOR players are an imaginative lot, I want to know what kind of ideas people have for future stories. be as detailed as you want or if its a general idea feel free to post. for example, I would like to see some mention of the prophecy Anakin fulfils. so, go ahead, ideas!

Well first of, this thread may need spoiler tags;), but onto the story for my JC.

I do hope they get back Terrak Morrhage, not sure about the DS ending to it, but I know he survives the LS ending, and escapes as a spirit. So hopefully he will return for 'personal revenge'.

The 1 main thing I want to see in the class stories is something personal towards it, the return of an arch nemesis that you fought in Act I, II or III would be nice. :rolleyes:

or example, I would like to see some mention of the prophecy Anakin fulfils.

That would be quite interesting, only problem is we are more than 3600 years before that time, they could possibly make a small reference towards it, but I doubt there will be any detailed references towards the movies.

Another thing they should do in the far future is focus on the emporer. Maybe as part of the 2-3rd expansion, you get to see the real emporer. And it should be for every class unlike the

JK, hey may not have fought the real emperor, but going to Dromund Kass and doing that entire story plot fighting the emperor's voice?(some people say that, not sure if it is him or not) makes me feel sad sometimes, while they JK gets to end their class on a full new planet and instance, the JC end it in a random, unimportant cave spontaneously. :(

AAAND ofcourse, the 1 thing they should continue as a story, Revan. They should make a pub FP where you fight with Revan.

I for one will never believe its possible for him to get killed in the foundry.

Well, if I wanted to, I could write books on what I want the class story to be like (I had planned to make my own JC story, but I didn't want a canon paradox, so I may wait for the first expansion and make my own mini story bridging the gap between act II and future act IV. I just hope BioWare lives up to my expectations, so far I've enjoyed almost all their stories in their games (almost all, but nobody can get it perfect! ;)).

Only problem is, I forsee a lot of people will think high expectations, and not all of them will be fufilled, so I wont be angry if none of the stuff i listed above happens, who knows, I may like it more! :p

ok here goes, It starts after act 3 and ilium.

The Republic is pushing the Empire back on all fronts due to the aggressive strategy put forward by the new Chancellor. The Empire is resorting to scorched earth in order to slow done the Republic and give them time to bring in fresh Alien troops to fortress worlds, such as Duro.

Meanwhile the Republic is focusing on the Core and Inner rim, The Empire establishes a secret base on Byss and the then lunches a devastating assault on Tython destroying the jedi Temple and the ecosphere, ie turns in to a dust bowl.

Master Shan disappears, and when Garza wants to Strike back against Byss, will leaving the rim vulnerable, the Chancellor tries to have her removed. Garza then arrests the senate and the Republic falls into civil war.

Act 3 is the Empire consolidating it's positions,

while the players learn that the Emperor is planning to kill everyone.

While the Republic class capture Garza and prepare to fight the Sith Empire,

note most Republic classes don't know the Emperors plans, so they just prepare to Fight the Empire as a whole and not the Emperors supporters.

Edited by Ausstig

What I'm dying to see for the smuggler:

I want to see my character embrace her new position as the queen of the underworld. I want to deal with politics and underground wars. Being a privateer was fun, but she needs to consolidate her power in the underworld. I really, really want to see more of a focus on her criminal life than service to the Republic.

The bounty hunter and the imperial agent IMO need the most expansion.

What happens to the bounty hunter after you

defeat the sith lord

?

Maybe the empire turns on you and you have to work for the republic? Maybe it's like tue smuggler and you're left high and dry and are out for revenge? Maybe you encounter revan and serve him like canderous/mandolore did in KOTOR 2?

Or the imperial agent. You

Become anonymous, are a specter and work for the empire

so maybe after act 3 someone, somehow catches onto you, remembers you or discovers you and threatens your whole operation? Maybe you are caught and experimented on or tortured by a sith lord or rival agent? Maybe the empire gives you a burn notice? These two classes have the moat room for expansion in my personal opinion.

Master Shan disappears, and when Garza wants to Strike back against Byss, will leaving the rim vulnerable, the Chancellor tries to have her removed. Garza then arrests the senate and the Republic falls into civil war.

That's very interesting, actually. Good stuff :)

Well based on what we know from overall class stories:

1) Taris was once in resettlement by the Republic, but after Saresh became Chancellor, the Sith Empire took Taris

2) Corellia was reconquered by the Republic

3) Plan Zero, Darth Angral's personal vendetta against the Jedi, etc. broke the Treaty of Coruscant

4) The Emperor was believed to be "dead" and is really in hiding to be reborn; the Sith Empire is therefore vengeful and ready to counterattack

5) Revan disappears again

6) There are some Sith betraying their Empire

7) As much as the Sith idolize their Emperor, they fear him.

So I'm thinking overall for the class stories, Acts IV, V and VI show how each class (class story, flashpoint) converges paths with the other classes of both sides. Act IV and V should portray how they fight each other, but V should show a hint of how they understand each other and their side more. Act VI should show how they unite sides since Sith are leaving their Empire and how both sides fight the Sith Emperor (The ending of Act VI should show how the Second Great Galactic War ends; Revan should also have a return and a major role in fighting the Sith Emperor) (The canonical ending for the Second Great Galactic War should be in a novel)