Guild/Friends

AdamChance

Hey,

So first off I want to say yes am a noob, and yes am actually admitting it ok? Anyway SWTOR is my first real mmorpg never really played WoW or any other game like that so yea am still learning. However what I have noticed is that it is extremely boring playing solo. I know getting main quests and side quests are fun and all but if I need help I couldn't never seem to find any.

With that being said am looking for a mature guild or friend(s). I would at one point to find a guild that has many active members. What I hope is that we could join up do heroics quests together, help with a main class quest or even a small side quest.

With that being said I don't officially have a "main" character yet but if your a republic or empire guild side only am ok with that am just trying to find somewhere that I can fit in. So as classes go I can be pretty much anything you need? If you need extra healers I can be that guy or need a DPS or tank? Let me know I would love to be able to assist.

So hopefully something comes up.

Thanks to anyone who reads this ^_^

The lone soldier.

• 2 years later...
Hey, So first off I want to say yes am a noob, and yes am actually admitting it ok? Anyway SWTOR is my first real mmorpg never really played WoW or any other game like that so yea am still learning. However what I have noticed is that it is extremely boring playing solo.

So hopefully something comes up.

Thanks to anyone who reads this ^_^ The lone soldier.

Soldier. You don't have to be alone any longer. The 30-59 pvp community on Shadowland server is both casual, laid back, exciting, kind, competitive, and welcoming. Most people queue solo, and i recommend you do the same. On that note, you will see many similar faces because the 30-59 bracket has a community of friendlies that sort of /wink at each other on the battle field. Even if you are fresh blood, you are always welcome in to the community. It is a great way to forge long lasting friendships in MMO's. Guilds often recruit when they see that you have PvP experience under your belt, so don't be afraid to get started! It will really make your PvE game a lot stronger (if thats your preference).

Join us at anytime by simply queueing for pvp at the bottom right of your mini-map.

Edited by Warlord_Maliken