Madness 2.0

Cwild

I don't think they're slight for madness in the least!

Just looking at this (I logged in to PTS to verify this):

http://pts.swtor-spy.com/skill-tree-calculator/sorcerer/236/

Death Field now hits 5 targets! :) That's a big boost to dps... in addition Wrath now boosts damage by 35% instead of 20%. We lose the double Shock proc, but it's easy to still pick up. I may not though as it seems the high force cost Shock is less in our rotation now, and we have more reason to use Wrath for Lightning Strike instead of using a gcd for Shock, we'll see.

There are many other changes.

Don't pick up double shock proc. The damage, although instant, is not enough and the second shock shares a separate crit along with a its own charge of wrecklessness.

What changed in force management from 1.7 to 2.0?

You still go OOF faster than any other class in the game in "mid node" fights unless you intend to die and respawn every 2 minutes.

Alacrity now regens Force, 7min parse and I never ran even close to out of Force (lowest was like 60% iirc)

Alacrity now regens Force, 7min parse and I never ran even close to out of Force (lowest was like 60% iirc)

I see, my current gear on the PTS has insufficient alacrity then because im running dangerously OOF on duels with EWH gear.

Thx for the info.

Now that the bolster bug is removed. Has anyone tried madness in pvp? If so how does it feel? More of the same or do you notice significant damage increases. Once again, I am at work, I will be testing later tonight.