Developer Update: Legions of Scum and Villainy

CourtneyWoods

Two new armor sets are available to those who brave this harsh world and survive, one from Story Mode and one from Hard Mode. Each gives a new, unique appearance for your Class.

This kind of jumped at me at the end. I mean, I know what it meant. But I couldn't help but think "unique" is not quite the right word, since everyone using the armor itself in the same class will still all look exactly the same.

Wish the stories could be good, Dread masters are made up and have nothing to do with the Sith what so ever.

Just game mecanics i get it but still. So much good lore in this time period and they have to use something

this weak.Just imagine the spirit of Exar Kun was making trouble, now that something star wars fans would care about, this.....but besides they terabad story i'm sure its a good mission.Just wish these boss fights could be random, everything is so scripted.

This kind of jumped at me at the end. I mean, I know what it meant. But I couldn't help but think "unique" is not quite the right word, since everyone using the armor itself in the same class will still all look exactly the same.

It means unique to this operation's drops.

So your complaint about the sentence "Each gives a new, unique appearance for your Class" is that it's only unique on a class level?

So your complaint about the sentence "Each gives a new, unique appearance for your Class" is that it's only unique on a class level?

Well, if you look identical to 25% of the other players out there, that's not very unique, especially if you're generally doing raid content that has more than four people, it's impossible for everyone to look "unique". So like I said, it was an interesting choice of words. It really wasn't a complaint, mind, just a moment that made me chuckle.

That said, if the raid did somehow drop armor with an appearance that could be customized to a degree, that would be emmeffin' awesome. Probably way to many tech hurdles to overcome before they could offer it, though, so I won't ever be disappointed not to see it...but it would be cool.

Eh, I guess the op players need something to do. I am on my way to anding my sub after I finished Makeb. QOL updates are really needed. I am less interested in the first 6 months of SWTOR in 2013 and very concerend with the last 6 months.

If they just add pvp warzones, ops and cartel items; they will lose me. Flesh out the rest of the game please.

i only had a chance to play a story mode on pts and I was amazed. I really like the concept of a team fighting against MULTIPLE enemies instead of a one big boss. Fights were fresh in general, well designed. I am looking forward to Lehon and defeating the Dread Masters.

I hate the ops gear, though.

can't wait to have this fully cleared and on farm status by the end of the 2nd day of the expac. Also another puzzle boss? I wasn't aware there were any puzzle bosses in this game. Most of it is kill this or turn any direction you want. I want a real puzzle...something that is actually challenging please!

Wish the stories could be good, Dread masters are made up and have nothing to do with the Sith what so ever.

The Sith are completely made up, too, as well as every other piece of the Star Wars universe. Are you one of those "If Lucas didn't write it, it's not Star Wars" kind of people? There are too many different writers out there to single out one or two as the only ones that are official. Dread Masters fit in perfectly fine in the Sith story.

its one armor for sm/nm with just different colors, as always. and if i remember right, the PVP armor is the same design with just differenct colors too. if you want individuality you will need to go to the CM. Edited by Neglience

Beyond on that, have you see the new armor yet? It's all very dull & "brown"/"Black" looking. It's like you went shopping at the galactic thrift store. All I'm saying is thank god the set bonuses are attached to the mods.

Edited by Lecto