Brothers of Aggression / Serenity Looking for More Players

Dieheart

Who We Are!

Brothers Of Aggression is a multi-gaming community within the Eastern Timezone. We fill the sweet spot in between hardcore and casual. We have been a running community since late 1999. Having fun is our priority, we are located on the "Prophecy of the Five" PvP server. We are mainly an Empire Guild however just started a Republic guild as well called Brothers of Serenity. Lastly we use Teamspeak 3 as our primary voice communication.

Why Should You Join?

We don't have any requirements on our members except common sense and courtesy and to have respect for one another. We plan on enjoying all aspects of SWtoR from Raiding to PvP'ing.

Current Games

Brothers Of Aggression is currently spread over several genre's from World Of Warcraft to Call of Duty so our guild is not limited to only SWtoR. We are a guild built on people who love to play games!

Website Info

Everyone is welcome to check out our main site, even if you don't plan on joining. If you are interested feel free to join, we are looking for all classes. Thanks for reading and look forward to gaming with you all!

http://www.boahq.net

Raid Nights

Wednesday- 8-10pm EST

Sundays - 8-10pm EST

In-Game Officer Contacts

Guild Master

Vetala / Shenroth

Officers

Dieheart / Valanian

Most members can invite during "Open Recruitment" feel free to do a guild search if you do not see us on or send me a message. We usually start getting on around 4pm (EST) - 11pm .

"There is no knowledge that is not power" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Edited by Dieheart
Title Change

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I've been out of the game for a while. Just resubbed over the weekend. I have a 50 Merc and Assassin on the Empire side and just started a Jedi Sentinel (lvl 20) on the Republic side.

I'm not sure how my level 50 characters will work. I have to relearn them lol. But I'm looking for a good group to play with, have fun, and not take things too seriously.

• 2 weeks later...

My friend and I are looking for a guild to raid with.

I have an assassin tank, jugg tank, and a merc dps.

He has a healing operative.

They are all geared from heroics, comms, and a few raids.

If you got a second group going, what days would you raid?

Thanks

Edited by Aaronmt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...