Do healing commandos use Aim or Cunning?

Nikmo

It is actually rather easy to understand why some still don't. It is because swtor just completely went a different way with stats than just about every other game that came before it.. no need to be mean to those who keep still trying to revert back to a learned behavior.

You can look at the codex and then persons of note. find you companions name and click. It will tell you among the info what that companion's primary stat will be.

Now something interesting. Do not assume every companion you get has the same primary stat as you, EVEN if it says they are the same class as you. My wife plays a Jedi Consular and the first companion you get as a JC also says he is a JC. However....his primary stat is AIM. Go figure, weird eh?

You can look at the codex and then persons of note. find you companions name and click. It will tell you among the info what that companion's primary stat will be.

Now something interesting. Do not assume every companion you get has the same primary stat as you, EVEN if it says they are the same class as you. My wife plays a Jedi Consular and the first companion you get as a JC also says he is a JC. However....his primary stat is AIM. Go figure, weird eh?

Troopers are lucky. All of our companions wear heavy armor and use Aim. Except for Forex, obviously.

This... I am unsure why people still cant figure this out.

It may be confusing to some since the trooper healer companion comes with some cunning gear. (Unless something has changed since I got this companion).

It may be confusing to some since the trooper healer companion comes with some cunning gear. (Unless something has changed since I got this companion).

It's a hold over, at one point she probalby DID use cunning, stat mechanics were changed at some point but starter gear wasn't is my guess.

You mean Qyzen Fess? When did he ever claim to be a jedi? Unless your talking about how his Codex entry says Qyzen Fess(Consular) In which case it says that purely so you know only Consulars get that entry.

I play a JK. So far none of my companions have the same primary stat as me. I think only Lord Scourge will.

Troopers use Aim as their primary stat; however, Cunning also increases tech critical chance (healing is considered tech). You would still want Aim more than Cunning, but if for some reason you can't get a piece of Aim gear for the slot then go for Cunning.