Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

lol I thought of this thread the other day when I PUGed and my team did a perfect CW. 3 cap the entire time, and it was all purely PUG and typing.

Look. I have been rolled by premades, but sometimes being bad will still be being bad even without facing a premade. I hope their matchmaking improvements they make also allows those who are that bad to just face each other regardless of premade or not. I know I have been on those teams before myself. I am all for the really bad facing each other and thinking they are really good.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG this is still going?

I'm not even going to read any of it. I can't imagine how you people with such short attention spans that you can't even bother to learn your class properly, can spend months arguing in this pointless thread.

I guess y'all have SADD (Selective Attention Deficit Disorder) or something. The attention this thread is getting is mind-blowingly staggering.

The only time I have a problem with it is when its a full premade. The game should never queue two full groups together like that. There is a guild on my server that every time I play against them its all 8 of their guild. I don't think I have ever seen them queue without doing that and its starting to get annoying.

I get a huge laugh at the people who act all stuck up and make fun of people that want a decent matching system. You people are so funny. Do you want new warzones? more gear? less lagspikes? world pvp?

If you answer yes then you want more money coming into the game and if you want more money coming into the game you want more players.

This system is bad for new 50s and for casual players. This is the majority of players in any thriving mmo (I say thriving because as subs get low enough and a game dies then it is more hardcore and this is what you people want lol!)

It is not a skill thing. I, for example, want to premade. In mmos with premade matching I make GREAT premades. I have been a pvp guild leader in a couple best server group pvp guilds in other games. I like premades. I hate pugstomping and I refuse to do it frequently (only when drinking lol). Sure I refuse to lead a guild anymore as I'm older and can't stand drama but I'd still like to premade.

What many people want, including myself, is more near even matches.

What I want isn't even important though. What is important is development money. If you want this then you must make a system that is not extremely punishing to casuals and noobs (you know the people that you once were).

I really believe if it wasn't for people like you then pvp in mmos would be nearly (well maybe not nearly but not as far off lol) as popular as fps games are. This would bring more competition, better class balance, more classes, more game choices, and much more pvp than us mmo pvp'rs currently have.

Think about this.

I get a huge laugh at the people who act all stuck up and make fun of people that want a decent matching system. You people are so funny. Do you want new warzones? more gear? less lagspikes? world pvp?

If you answer yes then you want more money coming into the game and if you want more money coming into the game you want more players.

This system is bad for new 50s and for casual players. This is the majority of players in any thriving mmo (I say thriving because as subs get low enough and a game dies then it is more hardcore and this is what you people want lol!)

It is not a skill thing. I, for example, want to premade. In mmos with premade matching I make GREAT premades. I have been a pvp guild leader in a couple best server group pvp guilds in other games. I like premades. I hate pugstomping and I refuse to do it frequently (only when drinking lol). Sure I refuse to lead a guild anymore as I'm older and can't stand drama but I'd still like to premade.

What many people want, including myself, is more near even matches.

What I want isn't even important though. What is important is development money. If you want this then you must make a system that is not extremely punishing to casuals and noobs (you know the people that you once were).

I really believe if it wasn't for people like you then pvp in mmos would be nearly (well maybe not nearly but not as far off lol) as popular as fps games are. This would bring more competition, better class balance, more classes, more game choices, and much more pvp than us mmo pvp'rs currently have.

Think about this.

Very well said, A decent matchmaking system would be great.

The lack vision and abstract thinking of some people that post in this thread is absolutely staggering. And when you think that experts say is one of the **** sapiens definitory traits. Monkey thinking like " I'm standing, so the earth must be flat" is abundant in this thread o\. Common guys, for crying out loud, learn to see the big picture.

I'm done with this thread, what needed to be said have been said.

Cheers and have fun in SWTOR. :)

Edited: LOL H*mo sapiens is a dirty word (I learn something new every day).

Edited by LenrocNewDawn

The lack vision and abstract thinking of some people that post in this thread is absolutely staggering. And when you think that experts say is one of the **** sapiens definitory traits. Monkey thinking like " I'm standing, so the earth must be flat" is abundant in this thread o\. Common guys, for crying out loud, learn to see the big picture.

What?

Another new thing you can learn today is that we are not monkeys (they have tails), we are descended from the ape family (no tails). Also, H*mo is latin for mankind but that issue has to do with Bioware and their regulators, not you.

Wait what? because folks are tired of dealing with premades that makes us monkeys some how? Premades should be matched with other premades and the game needs a cross server pvp que. if you dont like this thread then stay out of it.

C'mon. Stop wishing for something the devs have stated isn't coming. It's a pipe dream.

stop making stuff up. devs never said xserver is never coming, just that its on the back burner for a while.

would be a total waste of devs time to spend it creating xserver that will only actually be used by a small group of the overall player pop. especially since xserver will not fix the real problem with rateds. as long as wins/loses are counted and recorded along with a rating that is counted and recorded, xserver rateds will be the same as current rateds. a few teams on each server playing in rateds legit... the rest, ducking best teams and explointing the system by setting up phony matches.

BW should remove all ratings and ranking and just make it full 8 vs full 8 WZs with normal wz rewards. if they want top level esport like PVP then they have to do a tournament system that is run by GM's.

I don't know why people are saying this game is catered for "Fresh 50's" and/or "Casuals".

- Does this qualify them to play stupid?

- Does this qualify them to screw around in a WZ and not asking how to play the WZ properly?

- Does this qualify them to just let them do whatever they want cause their "Casual" or "Fresh 50"?

Seriously if that is the case why bother making WZ with objectives or PvE with anything except beat each other up because MMO's are about pressing buttons and watching each other die and stuff.

Zhaker if you read my post I say nothing like you just did.

The point is not to make it so that bad players can beat good players. Infact it is the opposite as many bad players currently enjoy optimizing their char and setting up a strict composition premade to beat on new 50s. These people also often avoid ranked.

My point is to make it so that casuals don't feel extremely puninshed and to make it so that good players can form premades and fight other premades. This also discourages the really bad premades as they will now have to fight premades and they won't be able to pugstomp much anymore. Bad casuals will still do poorly it is just they won't face premades with way more stats all the time.

Zhaker if you read my post I say nothing like you just did.

The point is not to make it so that bad players can beat good players. Infact it is the opposite as many bad players currently enjoy optimizing their char and setting up a strict composition premade to beat on new 50s. These people also often avoid ranked.

My point is to make it so that casuals don't feel extremely puninshed and to make it so that good players can form premades and fight other premades. This also discourages the really bad premades as they will now have to fight premades and they won't be able to pugstomp much anymore. Bad casuals will still do poorly it is just they won't face premades with way more stats all the time.

Lessee:

- If the "Bad" Premade are beating the Pugstomping, there are simply 2 ways to deal with this, leave early and get a chance to play another match without a premade, or deal with it, lose quickly get comms and play again. The question is "Do you want to win?" and if you do, then the next question is "How do I get there?".

- Love how you assume good players will stop queueing without premading. The good players premade when it becomes pointless to play with stupid bads. Or they take a break and do something else.

- If the bads dont improve then the overall Quality of the WZ WILL end up being pug stomping. If people pick up the game and learn to play then enjoy will be plus to all. Think of this if the bads keep being bad and do stupid **** would you still play with this guy or avoid him at all costs.

- If you were good, and most likely if you were in a sea of bads, the goods will go "Hey I dont know who you are, but you seem good and just maybe we should group up to avoid as many bads as possible so that we can have a great time".

Think of it like "If I do PvE should I invite an idiot or some guy that is striving to do the best that he can do". Its the same thinking in PvP, if you think differently then clearly the problem is you.

There's a baseless double standard in thinking (or lack thereof).

If you were doing Eternity Vault, which would you prefer? A random group finder pug, or a premade guild team who knows what they're doing? You would prefer the premade group. No one enjoys a pug pve group that wipes repeatedly.

If you were doing Alderaan Civil War, which would you prefer? A random group finder pug, or a premade guild team who knows what they're doing? You would prefer a pug? You enjoy a pug pvp group that wipes repeatedly?

RETARD OVERLOAD RETARD OVERLOAD