The LightSaber Hunt

Runnhurd

I been playing from the time the game come out and after so long my Jedi warrior is able to get 2 of the Lightsaber I wanted from the Lockbox thank to his Treasure hunting Crew Skill.

SADLY the Lightsaber can not be equip to him cause it wants DARK side points and not light.

I have tried hard to find the lightsaber I looking for cause I need many for my chars who on sith and jedi who the light side of the force, also there this 1 Lightsaber I hoping to get 2 of, for my Bounty hunter if the BIG update let a bounty hunter learn to use Lightsabers cause his father and mother use them.

I know alot of you have been looking for the lightsabers you like to, here a link to a image I believe SWTOR guys let as a image to show off all the Lightsabers of single saber types

http://www.geekologie.com/2012/02/08/lightsabers-small.jpg

Top 3ed one is the one I want for my Bounty hunter if it can learn saber use, I hoping they do have that cause they did say there gonna be alot more mods for armor and weapons.

like a Saber Hilt with +AIM that be cool.

BUT the main Lightsaber I looking for in Orange Grade for editing is the 7 one from the top left to right.

the black handle with silver top and below, it kind of look like Obi-ben's master's Lightsaber from Star wars Ep 1 movie.

also this give me thoughts why does the shops sell the BIG cannons when only Troopers on the Republic can use them I haven't seen any Sith side char able to use them.

my only thought is they are planning chars to be able to learn other weapons.

but my point is I been looking for months on end for the Lightsaber in orange grade for editing. I going mad looking for it somone HELP me or Bioware PLEASE give us a shop so we can buy the Lightsabers we want, all Orange Grade for editing like level 10, so we can start our chars with the Ideal Lightsaber we want them to have from begin to end of the game Please.

You can't use lightsabers as a Bounty Hunter.

This.

I dont know where he get that ideia.. but whataver.

also there is lightsabers on GTM. And if you have artifice, at 400 you can craft some as well.

And i think the one you want is the one that can be crafted that way. If im not mistaken.

Edited by Spartanik