Hey! BUG!!!!!????

Eeleek

Hey, i've just initiated a character transfer, it took my player to the destination server sound,

then all of a sudden it went to f2p

everything and then now it's changed me to the PREferred status when i'm a subscriber! now i'm locked off Customer Service and all my chars!!!!

Edited by Eeleek

Yeah that's what i thought, but i aint free to play. but its took my characters all to free to play, and then all my other chars are locked, and i cant get in game support cause im free to play since character transfer!

Hey, i've just initiated a character transfer, it took my player to the destination server sound,

everything and then now it's changed me to the PREferred status when i'm a subscriber! now i'm locked off Customer Service and all my chars!!!!

it didn't do that to me...

Gotta read the fine print. You will never have Subscriber status again after a transfer. ;)

This has also happened to me i log into swtor says my account is now preferred status with Restrictions on it 2 characters active ect.. but when i check my swtor account on the website it says i still have 28 days of subscription left on a recurring monthly payment :(

• Dev Post

Hey Eeleek,

We are aware of the issue and are looking into it now. I will post any updates as I have them. Thanks!

-eric

This has happened to me as well. I've been a subscriber since beta and today when I try to log in, it has me as preferred status, although on the website it shows me as subscriber with all my credit card information still viable. Please fix.

When i relog all goes fine. Just quit the game and come back again, all fixed.

Bests

I didn't transfer, but this is probably true. I've had my account mistakenly flag as F2P a few times:

Once when they first launched it.

Once when CSR restored an item.

One other random time.

In all cases a relog or restart of the game fixed it. It's annoying though because your extra bars get reset and any extra bank tab items get sent to in the mail. I remember last time this happened to me it took 45 - 60 minutes to get my bars and banks all back in order. I wish they would nip this bug.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Some quick updates. This issue was actually not related to Paid Character Transfer, so it is possible you were affected even without transferring. With that being said, if you were affected, please try relogging and checking again as you should now be fixed. We had a few folks who will still be affected and are working to fix them over the next few hours. If in approximately two hours you are still experiencing the issue, please let us know!

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Hey folks,

Some quick updates. This issue was actually not related to Paid Character Transfer, so it is possible you were affected even without transferring. With that being said, if you were affected, please try relogging and checking again as you should now be fixed. We had a few folks who will still be affected and are working to fix them over the next few hours. If in approximately two hours you are still experiencing the issue, please let us know!

-eric

My account is still being affected by this issue. I am a subscriber but am currently appearing as a preferred.

I was billed just yesterday and was able to play this morning without problems. Since the patch I am only "preferred player" ingame. On the website everything looks correct. I have not done a character transfer.

I expect this to be fixed quickly as I am paying for nothing in return :mad: