Some Date Updates!

KeithKanneg

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

I wanted to give you an update on the status of Game Updates 5.8 and 5.9. After reviewing our internal test results along with the feedback we’ve received from the players on our Public Test Server (PTS), we decided release 5.8 is not ready and needs a bit more time to make the necessary adjustments. The new targeted release date for 5.8 is now a week later on Tuesday, March 20, 2018. This additional time will help ensure we deliver a quality experience with Izax, the final Boss encounter for Gods from the Machine.

Also, while I have your attention, this means we will also move the release of Game Update 5.9 one additional week, too. We were planning to release 5.9 on April 24th, but the new date will be Tuesday, May 1, 2018.

Thanks all,

--Keith-

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate, that you inform us that early (No /s!). Moved our planned Izax-super-special raid into the following week.

In addition, I hope, that things can be figured out properly and that Izax will be as promising as it sounded until now. Keep up the good work!

Appreciate the heads up. My guild's looking forward to the new Conquest, but better to iron out any bugs with the patch in general than to release something broken and sour folks on the new Conquest system or Izax or whatever else is good in the patch : )

Ugh, this should have been announced earlier. Don't get me wrong, I want the new boss to be polished, so if it needs extra time so be it, but please realize that since you announced this would be a NiM-tuned boss with a time-limited title, players were building teams and scheduling raids for the announced date. Now having to reschedule is very frustrating.

Ugh, this should have been announced earlier. Don't get me wrong, I want the new boss to be polished, so if it needs extra time so be it, but please realize that since you announced this would be a NiM-tuned boss with a time-limited title, players were building teams and scheduling raids for the announced date. Now having to reschedule is very frustrating.

There's that chance that everything was on schedule, until today happened. Just a thought.

Keith,

I just watched a Podcast you did with "Bad Feeling Podcast". In that podcast you say about raids that you would like to be able to release a full raid and release one like you did with the Gods op, releasing one every 2 months or so. You also, say that you will know more about if and how you can do this by fiscal year 2019. Does this mean that you are releasing a new OP this year or in 2019?

https://badfeelingpodcast.com/

25mins in on Episode 190.

Edited by Beckwith