Problem with the ticket system

bassfu

For the last few weeks the ticket I've submitted have been assigned negative numbers and go unanswered so I'm assuming they aren't reaching customer service. If I try closing or updating one of these tickets I'll get a "Problem closing/updating ticket, try again later" message.

https://files.catbox.moe/3rdrkc.JPG

I have the same problem. Let's assume the negative number tickets are lost in the void.

I created two new tickets, neither of which would show up. I re-logged the game, and then they appeared: one bad, and one good with a positive number.

*humor* Now my problem can be ignored in due course.

I have the same problem. Let's assume the negative number tickets are lost in the void.

I created two new tickets, neither of which would show up. I re-logged the game, and then they appeared: one bad, and one good with a positive number.

*humor* Now my problem can be ignored in due course.

I've logged in/out plenty of times since noticing this issue so unfortunately my fix will most likely be in BW's hands.

me too. I got several tickets I can't update or even close. So, it's there problem I guess. I can't do anything.

I found I was able to hop onto the European servers and at least close all the tickets I had opened, they were also numbered normally. But it's been three days since the last ticket I opened so I'm guessing they still aren't reaching BW.